• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► my stepfamily's cat died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bond_Of_Fury

The poor thing got hit by a car when my stepmother, brother and sisters were sleeping over at ours. I always thought that it's just a cat, what does it matter?

Well, I've known the poor thing for, let's say, 2 years. I've never really liked cats either. But I learned to like that cat...

Anyways like I said, my stepfamily slept at ours yesterday. We live in the central of the Netherlands, while stepfamily lives in the north of the Netherlands. It was all fun and joy, while we got a phone-call from a friend of my stepmother. Said the cat who was at their home had been hit by a car. We were all worried about how he was doing, and searched for the hospital he was staying in. We found the address and we called the hospital. At the other end of the phone line we heard a nurse saying "we did all we can do, but we sadly already lost your pet when they arrrived at the hospital."

I'm sure they did all they could, but that was nothing.. Anyway, I already don't get that, but I've seen the cat now and then for 2 years or so. My stepfamily knew him for almost 6 years, and loved him to bits. They couldn't believe what happened, they were devistated. What began as a fun afternoon, everyone laughing with each other, ended in an afternoon where everyone in the house was crying from sadness. It has been a horrible experience for me... Not just because I miss the cat because I can take it, but seeing so many people cry at once was unbearable for me...

But I'm not telling you guys this for myself, but for support of my stepfamily. And I'm kindly asking everyone not to come up with a reply like 'it's just a cat, get over it'. You should've been here yesterday. Wether it's a man or a cat that passes away, at the end it doesn't make any difference.

Rip, Bianco,
2005, 2010.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
:< I always cry when I lose a pet, even if my mom makes some promise that I'll get another one. Reading this reminded me of the day I saw my own puppy get hit by a car [a person was intentionally going around and killing animals] and hit the pavement, dead. ...

Anyway, from the sounds of things the person who hit the cat at least tried to help save it and it would've been sadder if there had been only one or two people who cared for it while everyone else just didn't care. I hope nobody is too torn up.

Nami

usually not funny
I'm sorry for their loss, but what exactly is your point in posting this here? I'm not sure I really get that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back