• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my theories are the greatest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyboyWesley

okay heres wat i think. after all the japanese trailors on kh ive concluded that bhk thinx hes sora. think about it. in comsora thot namine was kairi. and they looked alike. now sora and bhk looka like too. and in one shot of the jump fiesta trailor, namine and bhk r talking. i bet namine gave bhk false memories about being sora and they are sorting things out. bhk finds out hes not sora and gos looking for the real sora. this is all my thots. leev comments

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
You think too highly of yourself. You are dead wrong. (sorry if I insulted u)

BHK: You can't see Sora

That's most likely near the beginning

Last edited:

eternal darkness

WTF that theory is just all wrong. I don't think that Namine would do such a thing anymore. And I don't think that they will do such a thing again because KH2 will be just like playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, the story will be a lot similar like that and I don't think they won't do such a thing. I know Nomura, he won't do it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
BHK and Sora do NOT look alike.

And you theory is just plain stupid

*slaps n00b on your forehead*

Non-Existant One

.........................your theory SUCK's!!!!.....................

Sorry that was a little rude. You should however re-think your so called theory. And review your facts about some of the KH2 trailers. Besides if you had so much knowledge about the trailers then you would know your theory is wrong.

A

Audo

Actually KL i have come to a conclusion that face by face they do look pretty similar. If he still has it, heck out TwilightDarkness's Avatar. If its the one i made its Half Sora and Half BHK and i tihnk you weill agree they look alike but not enough for this theory to work.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
hey newb.....u think way to highly of urself.....im pretty sure now everyone that knows u on this site prob hates u

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The question is, how does BHK know Sora. You can't just say that he thinks he is Sora. There's not enough evidence to prove that yet.

A

Audo

I think he knows him from his awakening. Maybe Mickey told him to to find the Kayblader of Light instead of him opeinging the door and what not.

A

Audo

I wasnt helping him at all i was helping Silverwolf with its question.
You guys sure like to pick on noobs when techanically you are ones.
BTW sorry Silvery for the it thing i dont know your gender.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
:mad:
Please don't help him. You'll inflate the ego

I've been waiting for that question. I'm a nOOb to the FORUM, but I am not a nOOb to Kingdom Hearts. I've played both games. I am a fanatic. Do not tell me I am a nOOb if u don't even know that. If your knowledge dwarfes mine, then u can call me a nOOb, but until that time, I ask u not to say I pick on people unless I really do, for this is my way I express my dislike towards people who say they know everything when they do not.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Riku-Keyblade said:
I wasnt helping him at all i was helping Silverwolf with its question.
You guys sure like to pick on noobs when techanically you are ones.
BTW sorry Silvery for the it thing i dont know your gender.

BTW ( the little SHEwolf) ;) I kind of liked the IT though, intriuging.

Even though he thinks highly of himself, don't pick on him. We all do it on occasion.
Some just can't help it.

BHK might have never even seen Sora. Who knows where he was when Sora was in Castle Oblivion, or even KH for that matter. I still don't think BHK thinks he is Sora: unless of course BHK is a nobody and wants to become somebody. But that's just a spure of the moment thought.:)

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I've never been picking on him. I just dislike him. It seems like I'm picking on him, doesn't it. I was irate. Though he probably didn't mean it, he just insulted me, and I snapped. I apologize for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back