• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory sorryy if this was obvious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
i dunno if this was obvious or if people have never thought about this....i haven't been on these forums very long so i dunno if this theory was posted before....so please don't flame me.\

anyway....a lot of people have said that the Crimson dude(wrapped on red bandages) broke down the worlds walls once again...i don't believe this. In ASAS we saw Riku on top of a building and shooting stars were falling he looked like he was causing this. and at the end we saw a girl(not saying Kairi because this is not known) on a beach with a shooting star which means the worlds wall are breaking down.....sorry if this was already known a long time ago

So Riku caused the worlds walls to break down sorry forgot that bit of info**

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob Twilight

It's unlikely that Riku would have broken down the walls- he was probably just there at the time of the attack. DiZ (the bandaged guy) is more likely, but we have yet to see any incentive for him to do so. Right now, the ones who are most likely to be breaking down the walls are the Heartless, because they have returned in strength.

Oh, and it has been confirmed that the girl on the beach watching the shooting star was Kairi. Her hair is longer in KH2.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay. In deep dive heartless were already there and that is how the worlds walls fell orginally. The heartless break the worlds wall not riku.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You have got to keep up with your info...

It was confirmed that the girl was Kairi months ago:

Dengeki: In the trailer movie we also finally got to see the face of the girl with a checkered skirt and her face looked a lot like Kairi’s but is she?

Nomura: That girl is Kairi. Next to her there was a similarly matured Selphie too.

And we found out what the crimson bandaged guys name was months ago when KH: COM was released....his name is Diz

And I have never heard the theory that Diz broke down the wall to the worlds :\

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
In ASAS, we see a heartless sign around the Duel wielder, and in DD we know that the BFU and the DWU are allies since the DWU gives BFU his keyblade.
If your theorie is correct then either the DWU is a bad guy
or something went wrong and the world's walls had to be broken again.

sora_123

i don't know about u ppl., but i thought that the only ones that could bring down the wall of the worlds were the heartless, and to do that someone has to release them first. And i also remember reading that the org. went to HB in order to release them. That's why we see one of the org. members in HB in the Jump Festa Trailer, or i am wrong?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Sorry to say, but all of that is old, and your theory is most likely incorrect.
DiZ we barely know which 'side' he's on, though we can tell he's associated with the XIII order (The unknowns) and ansem...

If you want to talk about the world's walls falling again, i'd say whos fault that lies is in the dusk (White Creatures), causing an inbalance in the world, thus breaking down the walls. (Ex. there was a balance between light and dark, and then the dusk came in, creating a new weight.)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
the bandaged guy is Diz.... and the girl is Kairi... Riku or Diz did not break down the walls to the worlds its was the Heartless and Diz never broke down the walls not even the first time.... it was the heartless again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back