• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My thoughts of the new trailers...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo Sephiroth

DarkOblivion said:
Nomura has lied many times, should we believe this, maybe we already saw the complete KH2 story XD

I highly doubt Nomura is stupid enough to give away the whole story off just a view trailers and released magazine articles. Give the man more credit than that.

DarkOblivion

well he isnt stupid maybe he did we just dont think he did, now that would make us stupid , wouldnt it

EDIT: we know that wont be the case tho, cuzz I would be flaming his house and stalking his family for that

Geo Sephiroth

DarkOblivion said:
well he isnt stupid maybe he did we just dont think he did, now that would make us stupid , wouldnt it

EDIT: we know that wont be the case tho, cuzz I would be flaming his house and stalking his family for that

Ok. Whatever. I'll stick to my opinion.

DarkOblivion

yes , and there is no way that they spoiled to much, I bet once I play the beginning I will drool right away saying to myself "I would have never knew that would happen"

Xell

Wait, wut?
DarkOblivion said:
yes , and there is no way that they spoiled to much, I bet once I play the beginning I will drool right away saying to myself "I would have never knew that would happen"

I agree with that, it aint spoiling much anyways (Ok sure we know we have to fight against 100's of heartless at one point in the game) but still we dont exactly know who BHK is or alot of other stuff.

KHluver

Hey, speaking of this kind of stuff, does anyone know when the next Dengeki is supposed to come out? There's a rumor that there's going to be a new world revealed in it.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
DarkOblivion said:

same here i bet the beginning is ganna have us in suspense until bang-zoom a huge plot twist occurs and then a very very good ending will follow

KHluver

I just realized something... they can't have spoiled too much of the game because we haven't seen anything of Riku yet!! I know this may have occurred to many of you out there already, but I thought that you might wanna know!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You know,even though they are giving us too much information on the game i.e. HOw Kairi forgot about Sora and not Riku, BHK and axel, gameplay...etc.....whatever...but don't you guys have a feeling that they are keeping one of the biggest secrets away from us, I think that this game is big and there's a lot of info not given to us.

The_One

the game is 80 hours long.......anything could happen. what we have seen is just enough to keep us interested and want to buy it to see what happens. Anyone ever play tales of symphonia. that game was 60 hours long and had so many plot twists you could barely keep up. Think about a game like kingdom hearts with its deep story being 80 hours long..........*brain freeze* ow

chasingdusk

I know! It's crazy! Kh is equivalent to as much content as four games! FOUR! *bounces up and down in excitement*

majordanger

Website
www.myspace.com
I thought the trailers were fairly interesting. To me, the "spoilers" only spawned more questions than answers, and have only fueled my need to play. I look forward to find out more about the events in KH2 in effort to finally put some light on some of it's more mysterious questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back