• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheartpie

now i belive xion was created from DI when kiari lost her heart and it went to soras
then in hallow bastion 2 hearts soras and kiaris (again) were lost thus creating 2 nobodies namina and roxas (which goes with being born at the same time) so im sayin kiari lost her heart twice and it created 2 nobodies with the same heart please dont judge my spelling but give me ur thoughts on this theory plz:p

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, it's short, sweet, and to the point. :) Despite spelling errors.

But since there's not really much to it, there's not really much I can say.

How exactly do you think Xion was born when Kairi lost her heart? Like, elaborate.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Didn't Kairi's body stayed in the Realm of Light when her heart left for Sora because she's a PoH?

lionheartpie

i believe she was born in destiny islands when they were eaten by darkness and kiari lost her heart making a nobody otherwise known as xion

hmm bout the keyblade im not really sure i need figure out when she could use it or it could just be fake

Last edited by a moderator:

Muse

you look atrocious
i believe she was born in destiny islands when they were eaten by darkness and kiari lost her heart making a nobody otherwise known as xion

Okay... You already said that. But how?

Kairi never became a Heartless. It's impossible for her to; she's a Princess of Heart and has a Heart full of pure light.

Kairi's body and soul stayed in the realm of light, so if Xion really is Kairi's Nobody, what exactly is she made up of?

Edit: I realize you're new, so I'm just going to warn you ahead of time. Double-posting is against the rules and disobeying the rules could get you banned. There's an edit button at the bottom of your post that you should use if you need to add something, or you can wait until someone else posts.

Muse

you look atrocious
but she was without her heart for a bit it could be possible

im probely wrong though sigh:p

It could be possible that what? She became a Heartless? Her body became a Nobody? Come on kid, work with me here.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Regardless, Kairi's body+soul stayed in the Realm of Light and did not become a nobody.

Xion would have to be a Namine-esque (rhymes!) nobody to be Kairi's nobody, meaning Kairi's heart would have to leave someone else's body other than hers or Sora's.

Muse

you look atrocious
that xion was created during the time she wasnt with her heart im not sure srry

So, your idea is just that when Kairi's heart flees from her body, in that instance, it creates Xion? It doesn't explain why Xion can wield a Keyblade though or really what she's made up of, or if she's even really a Nobody.

Note: Check out the stickies and see if that helps you come up with anything.

Muse

you look atrocious
Remember what we said about double-posting. -_- You're killing puppies, and you're disobeying the rules which could get you banned.

Doc

Or...

What if Namine was created at destiny islands and then Xion was created at HB? That would explain the keyblade

Nayru's Love

Awards
Or...

What if Namine was created at destiny islands and then Xion was created at HB? That would explain the keyblade
Namine was formed from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body, hence her ability to manipulate Sora's memories and those associated with him; Solid fact.

Doc

If Namine was definitley born in HB, then Xion couldn't have been born there. Do we even know who's nobody she is?

All we know is that she is connected to sora. Then again everyone is

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
If Namine was definitley born in HB, then Xion couldn't have been born there. Do we even know who's nobody she is?

All we know is that she is connected to sora. Then again everyone is

It's been confirmed that Nami and Roxas were both born at HB at the same time.

No, we don't know who's Nobody she is. Hence why we're coming up with theories about it. Right now, it's either Kairi or Aqua.

We know she looks and sounds like Kairi. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back