• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N00000!! Demyx!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

yes. i'm a loser, i'm on standard, and i can't beat demy

what should i do? any strategies? he knocks out donald, so donald can't heal me, i can only heal once then i need to wait god knows when to get magic back, i can't use potions in time, i'm gonna KILL HIM!!

any ideas?

E

Eclipse

I hate him with an anger NOT FROM THIS WORLD!!!!

arrrggghhh!! stupid water attacks, he won't let me heal, and then he knocks out donald too T_T lozer

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I did that move that you have to spin the water. Its okay. I had a hard time with him, too. Get some potions and don't use them at first. Just keep on waiting until he is most open to attack, than once you hit him a few times, he will be down. I always use a drive form at the end of the battle.

I thought you already beat the game TSK? I am on the last boss right now.(I paused it)

E

Eclipse

^^ no i didn't LOL

but i beat him now!!! hooray!!! stupid mullet loser...lol

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
don't make fun of demyx's mullet. i lurve him, hes so funny.

although im fighting him now, and he's certainly no pushover, its about time i had a boss fight that was challenging.

EDIT: haha, i just beat him, but im gonna replay and fight him again just for fun, i love the "show stealer" reaction command

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
EDIT: whoops! there is a second one??? heh heh..well, nvm

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Deymx and all the other Organization....he was just another number on my list of victims, and yes I beat the game on Proud Mode...I beat him easily in 2 minutes flat. I started out in Valor form cause I went into it before I fought him, then I used Sora/Goofy's coop-move, which took down all, but 1 1/2 health left....then I just wailed on him and defeated him no problem...and as for Xaldin and the others, yes I beat them no problem all the same way they didn't stand a chance, I am the Man!

E

Eclipse

same here cloudy, he was like the first boss fight i couldn't handle for awhile

by the way, i would never diss demy, he's my fav. org member XD and he's got a sitar o_0

EDIT: by the way i'm glad i'm not as good at kh2 as the 13th member, because i wanna be able to yell at my t.v. that i can't beat a boss, rather than finish him in 2 min. flat XD

E

Eclipse

yeah, 13th, i wouldn't even bother playing the game if i could beat all the bosses in a breeze XD

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah I was gonna do that but I had already killed Deymx and it was too late, so I plan on starting a new file and just saving all the Order fights on a seperate memory card..........and Sora/ Goofy coop-move Rules, the one with baseball type thing is the best...takes down 2-3 health bars miniumal.....

keymaster

TwilightSoulKey said:
yes. i'm a loser, i'm on standard, and i can't beat demy

what should i do? any strategies? he knocks out donald, so donald can't heal me, i can only heal once then i need to wait god knows when to get magic back, i can't use potions in time, i'm gonna KILL HIM!!

any ideas?

lol i was in the same situation u were in. i went to other worlds to train. i fought him again and..well...died again..but i fought him the second time and WON yeeey

E

Eclipse

Man this sucks...after i beat the 1000 heartless battle i was gonna save in a different slot so i can battle the 1000 again (cause the cutscene with saix that comes after that is like my favorite cutscene so far)...too bad i accidently saved on top :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back