• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

woa fred, do you know maverick personally or something, cuz you have all those pics that everyone else doesn't ;)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I don't see any new vids. Do you mean the anti-form one and the other Tron one? I've already seen that.... maybe I'm just stupid and can't see the other ones?

TSK, where have you been? You missed Maverick! XD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well... We have connections you could say. I'm not going to explain anything because there is a lot of things I'm not allowed to. So it's best to just ask Mav himself, that way I don't do anything wrong. XD

E

Eclipse

lol revengematron, i've been in the graphics forum and i come back and i'm like "o0o0o <_< new vids"...

aha! so fred does know maverick!! even tho thats weird, cuz he wouldn't communicate with anyone else....cept you fred. you must know him XD

E

Eclipse

OMFG!!! MAVERICK IS ON THE FORUMS!!! *screams like little school girl* AND IT'S THE REAL VERSION!! and he works for squeenix!!! AND HE'S GONNA UPLOAD SANCTUARY OMFFGZZLJDKRFL2135!!! *passes out*

E

Eclipse

ZOMFG!!! MAVERICK IS ON THE FORUMS!!! *screams like little school girl* AND IT'S THE REAL VERSION!! and he works for squeenix!!! AND HE'S GONNA UPLOAD SANCTUARY OMFFGZZLJDKRFL2135!!! *passes out*

E

Eclipse

LOLZ ZOMFG I'M EXCITED WE GOT SOMEONE WORKING FROM SQUARE ON THE FORUMZ ZOMG!!!! AAAAHHl!! OMFGZ23ERLS LLOLLZZZ141234!!! *passes out again*

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
TSK had to take it all at once, we got it in small doses. XD And TSK's usually on top of things...... not now. XD

Now stop screaming joo foo...... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back