• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it looks like he's a neo shadow to me....
maverick, do you know what neo shadows are?
are they like the heartless of the nobodies or something?

E

Eclipse

half of ya'l don't know what anti form is, if you read the interview with nomura in the spoiler section, he explains anti and final form in full detail

you have a counter that is invisible that builds up whenever you drive, i think wisdom and brave add 2 points, master adds 5, and final subtracts 10 or something like that, the higher your points, the higher your chances of driving into anti form on the next drive. There was something that resets your counter, but i dont remember what it was, i think. Boss battles increase your chances, as well

so there

666Sora

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ it's when sora transforms into a strong heartless based form, he is swift and has lightning fast strong combos, but the side effects are that he can't use magic, summons, items, or stop the form until his meter runs out. Once you obtain your first drive, it is possible to drive into anti form, it occurs under special circumstances, :D

and actually 666sora you are wrong, if you read an interview with nomura, you will find that driving into final reduces your chances of turning into anti form

I know that is what i said if you want to do it don't go into final because it reduces the chance by 10.

OmegaChosen

Awards
does anybody know what is the deal with neo shadows?
are they just heartless or are they like the heartless bodies of the non-existant-ones(neo)?
are the non-existant-ones the nobodies?
since maverick is here, i thought he could clear this up for me....

666Sora

OmegaChosen said:
does anybody know what is the deal with neo shadows?
are they just heartless or are they like the heartless bodies of the non-existant-ones(neo)?
are the non-existant-ones the nobodies?
since maverick is here, i thought he could clear this up for me....

I think they are just a bigger stronger version of shadow like an evolution of it.

E

Eclipse

they are just new heartless that appear

you don't make sense, for every heartless there is a nobody, for every nobody there is a heartless :p

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
maverick, do you know what neo shadows are?

Yeah they are suped up Shadows. The main lil small black baddies. And yes they are Heartless.

i went a little nuts last night but im back to normal but one guy reveng matron 3 would have sold his family to you Maverick if it would of gotten him closer to hearing sanctuary

XD that would have been hilarious!

OmegaChosen

Awards
hmm.....
i thought the non-existant-ones had some connections to the neo shadows since the first letter of Non-Existant-Ones are N, E, and O and there wasn't much info about them on CoM so i thought there was a bigger connection than them just being supped up heartless....
guess i was wrong......
the non-existant-ones are nobodies right?
what are the white enemies called?
I'm confused about those..
are they nobodies?
is that what they're called?
or is the org. the nobodies?
help!
i'm all confused now!!!!!!!

OmegaChosen

Awards
he's probably sleeping....
he did stay up pretty late to hear sanctuary.....
wait, when did he get banned?!

OmegaChosen

Awards
even in just the interview, aerith sounded bad dude
listen to the interview dark fenrir
she sounds almost like a robot
but a robot would have done a better job of voicing aerith....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back