• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Dark Fenrir said:
well mavericks gone and we still dont know if we will be able to hear sanctuary today probably not though

I doubt it. maybe tommorow.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
he probly went too finsh the game and get me those actors

hooded_twilight0

wow people arguing about wether another person is the real "him" or "her" it's like the khinsider forums have their own little celebrity. and no Cid only talked in word boxes in KH and why he's not in FFAC clothes is a mystery to me.

E

Eclipse

that is the real maverick smart ones, how could a fake maverick come on these forums and say "i'm uploading a sephiroth video" and 2 minutes later a sephiroth video appears and it's on maverick's youtube account? ya'll are retarded, it's the same guy

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Neo Nobody said:
well why do you believe him it is not like i don't have a problem with that it just seems like why would some one from SE be on here

probably coz they know were thier most loyal fans:D.

E

Eclipse

neo nobody, he's not from square, he said so himself that whole comment about "him being from square enix and working in character design" was him being sarcastic, he was just joking, check back 20 pages if you don't believe me, he's just a regular average joe :cool:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TwilightSoulKey said:
neo nobody, he's not from square, he said so himself that whole comment about "him being from square enix and working in character design" was him being sarcastic, he was just joking, check back 20 pages if you don't believe me, he's just a regular average joe :cool:

oh so he was'nt serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back