• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
i think this is the real deal this guy is so so lucky i just hope he post it to according 2 time
u mean we cant see the intro i thoght thats wat he was posting in 2 hours or so

TsuraMutsugi

the point of a beta version is for the reviewers such as gameinformer and EGM so they can get the gameplay and all that, and some of the story, without completely ruining it

Vin

Bronze Member
yeah if u dont get 2 see the intro or the important scenes i tohught we were seeing the intro though in 2 hours or so

TsuraMutsugi

KHkid365 said:
yeah if u dont get 2 see the intro or the important scenes i tohught we were seeing the intro though in 2 hours or so

wow wow, umm.. english please, i don't understand bad grammer >.>

anything i've read, the only time they've mentioned an intro is the roxas play time

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, wouldn't it be better to just give the complete game to the reviewers?
reviewers do just that review. If they don't get the complete package what is the point?
it's not like the reveiwers are going to spew the entire game's events (or they'll be getting a huge lawsuit on their hands)and the game just didn't feel like it was just a beta version. It seemed like the real deal.
Tsura, he means that the "real maverick"(it's still up for debate) said he would post the vid for the intro at about 5 to 7 pm forum time, which is about 1 to 3 hours from now according to the forum clock

TsuraMutsugi

OmegaChosen said:
well, wouldn't it be better to just give the complete game to the reviewers?
reviewers do just that review. If they don't get the complete package what is the point?
it's not like the reveiwers are going to spew the entire game's events (or they'll be getting a huge lawsuit on their hands)and the game just didn't feel like it was just a beta version. It seemed like the real deal.

the reviewers get enough to review the game in depth, but the beta just leaves out the essentials, because there are people in the reviewing industry that are all "OMG LIKE LEAK IT >D"

Light Aura

Wait I'm confused. He isn't allowed to have the game unless he is a reviewer, correct?

OmegaChosen

Awards
XIIIth_Knight said:
wasnt he supposedly to put the intro in english in youtube by now?
I got misinformation before but the official time in which he is going to post the vids is between 5 to 7 pm forum time
whew....
I'm getting tired of typing that over and over again

OmegaChosen

Awards
[-JF-] said:
Well it,s 6:01 now, so lets hope he,ll post it soon.
check your forum clock dude. It's only 4 pm.
guess i'll type it again...
The "real maverick" posted that he would upload the vids between 5 to 7 pm FORUM TIME!!!!!
this is taken from the bottom of the page: