• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

sweet! i only heard like 10 seconds then X'd out i just wanted to hear his voice. I like it.

Vin

Bronze Member
mines just shows the loading screen wats taking so long i have cabel

dark_ricku rocks

hey that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Axel's voice. That was the best.

One thing. If you cant actually post the beginning intro, can you at least post the lyrics to Sanctuary. I just wanna know the real lyrics. If not then I can wait. Thanks again for the most awesome video!!!!!!!!!

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
Glad everyone is liking Axel.. I truly like how he delivered his little 'joke' towards the end of the clip.

And for now I must leave for a while.
I have to do my laundry. I've been putting it aside for a while now.. and Im sorta running out of clothes...

Next vid should be up later tonight or maybe tomorrow morning.

*waves bye for now*

and lets see how many more people come in here thinking I am a fake XD
(that still cracks me up)

Vin

Bronze Member
how come alls mines says is the loading screen can some1 answer me n help me

666Sora

Maverick22 said:
Glad everyone is liking Axel.. I truly like how he delivered his little 'joke' towards the end of the clip.

And for now I must leave for a while.
I have to do my laundry. I've been putting it aside for a while now.. and Im sorta running out of clothes...

Next vid should be up later tonight or maybe tomorrow morning.

*waves bye for now*

and lets see how many more people come in here thinking I am a fake XD
(that still cracks me up)
Before you go i know everyone bugs you about it but could you put the english begining if not it is ok i don't mean now but at any time.

E

Eclipse

hey like someone asked, if you can't post the opening, can you at least give us the lyrics to sanctuary? =D

prod44

wow...thanks again for this vid...I think axel sounds awesome!!!

its awesome to hear another side in the background...what happens after this scene?!?! dang im all excited again!!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back