• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southpaw19

1up.com has on their website that BBS is coming to NA May 14th. Any credibility to this site?

αsiя

space coke
Well never heard of 1up i think i heard it for one of the scans
and if it is then thank god

Amulet

Release Date: 2010
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending

That is what it says on 1up.com's Birth by Sleep page. Tell me exactly where it lists May 14th.

Amulet

With no official confirmation, it is very likely that 1up is predicting this date. For now, I'm gonna say that we should not trust it, for all we know BBS might come out sooner or later. They were just wrapping up the voice recording.

RoarShark

1up is credible, but they are most likely just making a guess there. Because if you click on the Birth By Sleep page, it says 2010.

invasian94

How could you not have heard of 1up, its one of the most popular video game news site, i do even believe they have/had a magazine. Well anyways ur right its probably a guess

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com
With no official confirmation, it is very likely that 1up is predicting this date. For now, I'm gonna say that we should not trust it, for all we know BBS might come out sooner or later. They were just wrapping up the voice recording.

True. I personally think (and hope) it'll be out earlier than May. If you go by the release dates for past games there tends to be an average of 3-4 months between the Japan and NA releases.

S

SoraRoxasVen

I saw on a site (i think ign im NOT sure tho) that it said June 1st 2010....dunno i hope its sooner tho

Amulet

I saw on a site (i think ign im NOT sure tho) that it said June 1st 2010....dunno i hope its sooner tho

facepalm

If it was a fansite then it was obviously a guess, if it was from a credible source and not from a n00b pulling it out of his ass then we might believe you. For now we'll remain for the hopeful April - May 2010 date.
I doubt IGN would make any assumptions as soon as the game came out without any sources to back it up.

Vanitas1212

Well KH2 came out in japan in december, and then 3 months later in NA so I guess we might as well get it in april or may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back