• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Game Developers Conference aka GDC. Its what Nintendo used last year to announce The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

.. Unfortunately Square-Enix does not have a booth registered there right now but it may change.. They'd have to register soon though cause GDC is from March 9th to 13th.

Hurry up and get a booth SE! We need our english BBS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
who says i trust it? im just postin news around bout the release i mean i DID make this thread...

your posting fake news. some people may choose to believe it and be really disappointed when they find out it isn't true. Like that guy who was expecting BBS march 15th. He was disappointed when I told him it had no release date yet

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
your posting fake news. some people may choose to believe it and be really disappointed when they find out it isn't true. Like that guy who was expecting BBS march 15th. He was disappointed when I told him it had no release date yet

well i'm not dissapointed bout any of the ' fake ' relesase dates beacuse until i see a BBS trailer/ AD im not beleiving much of it either :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Then why post the fake release dates if you don't even believe it. Doesn't make much sense

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
you couldn't give them links to the pages over MSN or perhaps print the pages?

and I'm still waiting for a link that proves Birth by Sleep will be on the PSN. We can't take your word for it because you are posting fake things and this could be seen as fake

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
you couldn't give them links to the pages over MSN or perhaps print the pages?

and I'm still waiting for a link that proves Birth by Sleep will be on the PSN. We can't take your word for it because you are posting fake things and this could be seen as fake

nope cuz they dont live were i live anymore and they dont have MSN at the moment and well... it's complicated >.> and i'm sorry and NO this aint a fake i lost the link because i'm not usin my computer

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
nope cuz they dont live were i live anymore and they dont have MSN at the moment and well... it's complicated >.> and i'm sorry and NO this aint a fake i lost the link because i'm not usin my computer

No idea why they would want to know every release datefacepalm
sigh, I can wait

Key_of_Faith

I read somewhere else that the game might be released on May 15th not 14th. If that's the case, we have to wait for 3 months and 28 days.
...Patience Gauge running out...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I read somewhere else that the game might be released on May 15th not 14th. If that's the case, we have to wait for 3 months and 28 days.
...Patience Gauge running out...

The part about it being released in may could be true, but we can't be too sure about the day.

moonstar_xo

My prediction is that the game will come out the Tuesday after Memorial Day here in the US, and in other regions the first Tuesday in June. If not, it will most likely be out before the end of the summer.

siegleeagle

It generally takes a team to localize a game between 4 to 7 months (approximated info based on articles from game developing companies). We know that SE has been in the process of this since November, or at least doing a little of it. So I think between late February to May. Now this varies depending on how large the team is so thats why I said early February (though very unlikely).

State

Awards
Disney will rush the game people. :/
Seeing as how BbS sold a crap load of copies, Disney will rush it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back