• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nala, not Sarabi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

I don't think it's Sarabi (Simba's mother) behind Scar. I think it's Nala, but we won't know for sure until the next issue introduce us the characters so we'll have to wait and see.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
i havnt seen a pic of it yet,but the lion king was one of my favorit movies so what its a disney movie,but the plot is awsom. so what ;) id like to c the lion king in the next game :p

S

Scarecrow

Look, I don't care who it is, I mean, I just want the game. First I was all excited about Auron being in it, then Christmas town, then Cloud from AV and Squall from FFXIII, also about POTC and now about the lion king. But it really painfull to know that this game will not reach me untill next year. So I wish they would stop announcing new and cool stuff about KH2, so that the wait doesn't seem longer then it already is.

coolazice7

i agree with you, golden hero. in the face, that looks like nala. i remember what she looks like from the lion king movie... im very sure that is her.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Chaos-Shadow said:
i havnt seen a pic of it yet,but the lion king was one of my favorit movies so what its a disney movie,but the plot is awsom. so what ;) id like to c the lion king in the next game :p

Are you ing slow!?!U are serious!?!U really haven't seen any pics of the Lion King World!?!SMF!!!

UnknownEnigma

hahaha wait was that ehr name or scars wife kovus mom???? wait no nvm sorry thinking ahead...im thinking it probably is nala because um mufasa (sp?) died didnt he.....when simba is older atleast so yeah and well if scar is in this while simba is older then who knows!!! but i cant wait either

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if muphasa is in it its sarabia
He cant be in it cause when simba was a cub he died and simba is an adult so it he cant be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back