• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Meanins..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neko

It's all right Daniel. at least you apologized. Unlike other people who like to treat others rudely because of lack of intelligence and a brain. I appreciate you coming back to apologies but as the saying goes. "treat others the way you want to be treated" if you treat others like crap, then you will get treated the same way back. And treating others so horrible means your no better than a bully. It's not right to run around a virtual place and act all macho and tough. Your actually showing how low your intelligence is.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Neko no offense but i don't think you should be lowering yourself to arguing with us teenagers. it's pointless. i'm sure everyone has heard that sayin but few pay attention to it. i thinkyou should just let them figure it out for themselves

N

Neko

Aye. I agree. I'll ignore them from here on. It's not worth arguing with.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Like said before. I have a life dear and N00bs like you are the ones who stick on the net 24/7 to research this kind of stuff while people who like me, have lives and try to earn money and do things offline. Mkay. I did not know what it is because once more, I do not stay online 24/7 unlike N00bs who are internet nerds. Next time you call some one a name, think before you speak and use your head and not your ass.

So do I idiot. I'm irritated now. So excuse what I say to you

N

Neko

So the name BHK was made up by some-body? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

dime55

yes it was pretty obvious. im trying really hard not to flame u, i won't. im surprised this thread isn't closed yet. another thread about n00b calling, ppl calling others fags, and "life lessons". cmon we dont need these lessons right now; it's SUMMER! i thought i escaped lessons when summer came. but anyway yea bhk is blonde haired kid

Ryu

an obscene gesture
PLEASE can you people for ONCE stop the flaming ? Problem solved, BHK = blonde haired kid. If the problem is solved, don't reply anymore, and especially not with "omgz u n00bzz lolz u dintd kno dat ??// lolzolzoLOLZO"

Neko, the term BHK was given to the blonde haired kid we saw in the trailers, until Square Enix would announce his official name.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back