• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Just who really cares? She's a big fake but oh wells. If she plays the voice I'm not gonna let it get to me. I love and I am looking forward to play the english KH:2 and won't let Hilary's wretched voice ruin it. Who knows though, she might actually do a good job.

overdrive

Orienter
But she would ruin the whole game I bet sora will be ready to kiss kairi and all of a sudden namine will come up and start singing, and then I will shoot myself! ^_^

Aros123

Neosporin II said:
disney chooses the voice actors. you can the the s#!t out of them. we won't mind.
WHAT!!! Oh no now the chances of duff as namine are higher!!!!!! I mean i won't let that ruin the whole game though. I thought the voice actors for squall, aerith, and cloud were good, yuffie's was ok, though i think it could have been better, and even though i was to busy to kicking sephiroth's ass to judge i think it was ok. but please no duff as namine. sometimes i wish that disney and square come to the fourms to find our opinions.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
>.> i hope SE chooses well.... id think duff would be okay i suppose.. if she adjusted her voice though. >.> and WTH SPEARS?!!!! >.> no never!!! If its spears, im gonna mute my TV everytime namine speaks. >.>

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't want any of those kind of people to play the voice of Namine. I can't think of any right now, but I know there are better people for this role.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
As much as I hate to say this, but I think there's a high chance that they will do it.
Maybe if we all sign a petition or something....

K

Kairi_MAX

some one already put this.....I HATE HHHHEEERRRRR!!! namine's my favorits character.And roxas

K

Kairi_MAX

I think the japenese lady who did namine's voice in the advert is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back