• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Napoleon Dynamite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

Not really. I mean, it's alright I guess. It's really startin to bore the hell out of me though. I swear, the next person I see wearing a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt is gonna get their ass kicked.

*2*Tosty

Everyone was saying that Napoleon Dynamite was so awesome that i was expecting way too much until i saw it. i wasn't even really funnny. he drinks Gaterade in a pretty cool way though.

Website
www.myspace.com
=o Shame on you AWA. Napoleon Dynamite is awesome, although I used to be really obsessed with that movie, that I bought just about everything I could spot my eyes on.., I'm getting kind of tired of him. :\ There should be a sequel, then I may get back into him again. :]

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
=o Shame on you AWA. Napoleon Dynamite is awesome, although I used to be really obsessed with that movie, that I bought just about everything I could spot my eyes on.., I'm getting kind of tired of him. :\ There should be a sequel, then I may get back into him again. :]

Ok, so maybe I went a little overboard. There is one thing I liked about the movie: It was clean. No cussing, drinking, sex, violence, ect. I'm a Christian, so I listen to this local Contemporary Christian radio station, and they love it and support it. They support it because it is so clean. So, it's not all bad. I've seen it twice, the first time I went to sleep, and the second time I actually managed to keep an interest on it. Maybe if I watch it again I might actually somewhat like it. xD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
There's was all this hype about the movie, so I was expecting something really funny...

Boy... did my expections fail miserably. I can't find a single funny moment in that movie. And I'll laugh at anything. I find American Pie hilarious. But with Napoleon Dynamite I got majorly bored. I've always believed in giving every movie a chance, and I've never once turned a movie off during, but this was an exception. I don't even think I got half an hour into it.

I was desperately waiting for Napoleon to get hit with a brick. Would have made the movie a whole lot better.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
The movie was clean because the writers are mormons.

It simply caters to a different type of humor... some people just won't get it, I suppose. Though Johnny Stooge, you should have waited it out, because he did get hit get hit in the head with a big steak while riding a bicycle. Though not a brick... it was pretty amusing...

Noblethe3rd

At college, seeking a higher education, and if I t
katana said:
It simply caters to a different type of humor
Yeah thats the way to put it. Except swap the word "humor with the word "people." For one there is no plot. Helping a new found friend become class president is not plot. THere was no reason to do anything that he did.
And afterwards what lesson do you get from the movie? Friendship? Lust for "tots"? That Idaho sucks? Ok maybe the last one has some basis of it.

Raito said:
It was clean. No cussing, drinking, sex, violence, ect.
Oh and there was violence in 2 scenes. The part where a cow gets shot in front of a bunch of children on a bus(which I think was the only funny part of the movie) and when he gets kicked by a guy who just wants some of his tator tots.

D

Dark Ruler

It was a good movie but it could've been better, Alot better

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Gosh I hated this movie.

So, I go to camp over the summer and I hear everyone's all "ND is so great, you haven't seen it yet!?!?! Like, you must see it, it is HILARIOUS." So when my brother rents it from the video store place thing, I make him rewind it to the beginning (they'd started it when I found it) so that I can see it.

I hated it. Ohmygosh, it was probably the worst movie they can ever make. >.< There was absolutely no plot. Like someone said, getting Pedro as president is not a plot. And that picture he drew the girl? "Yeah, shading your upper lips was so hard to do." <-< That picture was terrible, I felt so bad for her, being made to go with him and all. It was absolutely pointless, I guess I fell on that side that thinks it's stupid. >.< There's too much of a hype about the movie.

HeartlessOfDoom

I liked it, but it's not as great as everyone says it is. I watched it once and that was enough for me. I like the humor, but again, people worship it when they shouldn't be; it's not THAT great.

M

Mishin

i <333333333 napoleon dynamite! I thought it was so random//funny

M

Mishin

oh but you know you loved it!
Napoleon: Dude, you got like....3 feet of air that time. Can I try?
*heads towards the ramp*
*get's on the ramp*
CRASH

CubanSandwich

Napoleon Dynamite.. Is one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen, LOL. At first I was like.. "Okay. So?" But really, some of the lines in there are just awesome.. I caught you a delicious bass... Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back