• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*~Naruto: The Next Generation~*( A Literate Naruto Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((BP, edit your post. T/2igger, you forced me to powerplay your character. This is the first, and LAST time I will be doing this. If you don't want to post, just leave the RP. You don't have to bring the whole team down...>_>))

Tsume nodded with a determined expression, followed by a stern bark from the proud wolf-dog, Rage. It seemed like he finally acknowledge Kagesuna as a respectful ninja, no longer nervous or tense around him. The dog's eyes reflected only sharpness, and solid, adamant glares. Tsume let out a slight grin beneath his ocean blue face mask, and turned around towards the dark forest beyond. "Alright, Ike!!!!", the teen said before jumping high into the air, landing on a green, leafy branch. He paused for seconds in a crouching position, then launched himself to another branch. Rage followed him along the ground, its four fuzzy legs dashing with great speed. The grey wolf disappeared into the forest, along with his master.

Kagesuna stared as the two became mere blurs, then turned towards Ame(I forgot your character's name. If this wrong, tell me) behind him. "You ready? Okay, here we go...", the young shinobi said before leaping into the trees as well behind Tsume.

Shen lay in an indian style stance, his arms folded as the faint breeze blew caused his hair to sway. He simply lie there in the vast, grassy plain, his eyes focused on the lenghthy, barb-wire gate a few yards in front of him. On the other side of it, there was a dark forest, with dead, blackwood trees. The leaves were a dark purple color, which contrasted with the usual green. The gate was locked tight will four locked, and a white, rectangular, worn plate was bolted into the middle. The kanji read "Forbidden Access: Training Ground #004". Shen knew exactly why that area had been locked and gated, its dark secrets kept away from the outside world. For a good reason, but he dismissed the thought. He wanted to keep his lunch.

He now thought about the genin he had left behind. "Team 3, eh? I wonder how they're holdin' up? I hope I didn't over do it. Those traps could be lethal...", the nonchalant jounin said with a sly grin.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Sorry, I was going to post but got kicked off the computer before I could finish posting. O well, Ill post now))

As the shinobi and his dog sped off into the forest, the darker and thicker the forest above became. The sent of their sensi slowly began to fade as the sent of blood began to get thicker. Tsume and Rage started to slow down and eventually came to a stop. They had completely lost the sent. Rage’s wet nose slid across the ground, trying to re-gain the sent. Tsume too sniffed the air, scratching his head, puzzled on how the sent would all of a sudden disappear. He looked behind him, seeing his comrades following behind. He waved to them, signaling he has stopped.

Endgame

:D
My most sincere apologies for not being active...I know this has now happened TWICE in a row in thsi RP, the first time being because of exams, but there's a very good reason for it.

Over the last week, my parents and I had what you'd call a 'domestic disturbance' which resulted in me being told to pack my bags and get out. I did so, spent a few nights at a mates place, and have now moved into residence at my university. It's been an ugly, emotional, and difficult time for me.

I am, however, settled now, and am returning! Once again, I'm sorry about the trouble this has caused, had I had access to a computer I would have explained the situation sooner.

Having said that...what the hell has happened in this RP so far? I'm guessing I have quite a lot of catching up to do.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Not much, Zetsumi. You just missed your chance getting a summon, the assigning of teams, and everyone is starting and/or finishing their tests. It would be a good time for you to just show up.))

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Amari stood there, blinking as the two boys lept forth infront of her, leaving her behind.
"Uh -- well, jeez!"
Amari started walking, with her hand in pocket, eyes following the boys who soon turned into tiny specs. Afraid of getting lost, she picked up speed and eventually leaped up into the branches to catch up. As she bound, her improperly tied ribbon got caught in a loose branch and pulled her bag. She gasped as she flailed her arms in the air until she realized it was her bow's mishap. "Ugh, I knew a ribbon would be troublesome." She untied the ribbon and let her long black hair flow behind her as she began her bounds again. She eventually reached the boys, who had already stopped for some reason. She lept to the ground, where she notice Rage was walking in a circle.
"His scent's disappeared."
Amari scratched her forehead, wondering what their sensei was up to.

Endgame

:D
No...Son, please...we don't want to fight...
Zetsu-Chan! Stop!
Hashi! Hashi! You...you've killed him!

The screms inside Zetsumi's sleeping mind slowly faded away, resolving into the sound of a bird chirruping, somewhere outdoors. He blinked as light streamed in...strange that it was so bright this early in the morning...and the light, so orange...

Zetsumi sat bolt upright, knocking the blanket that had lay on his chest to the ground. A single glance at the clock told him what he already knew: It was almost five in the afternoon! How could this have happened? He never slept in...he was usually up at two in the morning, training before the day started!

As he moved, a small pain twinged in his neck. He felt around, and his hand came to rest on a tiny piece of metal that protruded from the side of his throat...A ninja dart. Most likely he would find it to be tipped with sleeping solution.

So he had been attacked...or at the very least, someone had wanted him to miss the...

At that second his blood ran cold. Throwing on a cloak over his pajamas, he hurried to the acadamy, more or less kicking the double doors open. One of the ninjitsu inside saw him and hurried over, holding out a piece of paper folded as a shuriken.

"Zanketsu-sensei left this. He said..."

But before the young man could finish, Zetsumi hat snatched the paper shuriken from him and unfolded it.

As he had expected, a seal was scrawled on the parchment, a jagged circle. He'd seen this design before: It was the design of summoning. And Summonign demanded a blood sacrafice.

Without hesitation, he let one of his nails shoot out and sliced it across his wrist, letting the blood dribble down onto the seal. It errupted in white flame, throwing up a smokescreen.

The smoke cleared, and Zetsumi opened his eyes to find himself staring into a pair of black, emotionless orbs.

Backing away, he let snake slither around his feet. It surveyed him for a second, before nodding, and slithering off out the double doors.

"You'd better follow it..." The young man who'd handed him the shuriken explained, slightly taken aback at Zetsumi's still bleeding wrist, which had now created a small puddle at his feet, and was startign to congeal.

The ninja nodded, spinning on his heel to follow the snake, as it's obsidian scales glimmered in the dusk ahead of him. As he strode outside, he noticed one thing:

The sun had gone down.

(I ish was drugged! So the RP becomes a urder mystery now :p. It was Ultima Keyblade, with the Kunai and Windmill Shuriken, in the Hidden Mist Village!)

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Kagesuna cocked a brow, wondering what Tsume could've meabt by that sentence. His scent disappeared? And this smell in the air.....it reaks of blood. Could a battle have taken place here? No...the scent was still frsh, meaning it had been made recently. If it had happened THAT way, the squad would have sensed, heard, or at leat saw it with their own eyes. And, that still didn't explain.......wait.....this situation seems familiar. Yes......it was all coming back to him now. Manaka-sensei's lecture. "When pursuing an enemy, there is a good chance that there will be traps laid across the area. The chance is even greater chance if the prey has been studying the terrain. However, not all traps are lethal, or even noticeable for that matter. Some can interfere with the senses themselves....", his sensei's words echoed in his head like a flashback. Yes....everything had become clear. "Damn......so we've been caught already....", the young shinobi said in an irritated whisper. "Guys, the plan has changed. Search the perimeter.....I'd say about 200 meters in each direction. Tsume, your probobly the fastest of all of us, so you and Rage search east, north and west, while me and Amari take the south. Look for something that looks like this...", Kagesuna said pulling out a kunai from his ninja pouch.

He scrapped its edge roughly against the bark of the green tree, writing strange characters with precise hand movements. Kagesuna finished the symbol, and underneath it he wrote "Team 3 Rendevous Point". The character above it read "Four Point Barrier Seal". He stood up fully, and turned toward his teammates. "When you find these, Tsume, destroy them immediately. You and Rage have to destroy them simultaneously. Look out for traps on the way, and stay sharp......I think that's all I can give. Amari, lets go.", the young ninja said with a stern hand on Tsume's shoulder, while petting Rage. It was truly amazing. He had never even been on a real mission, or a team, and he already showed the qualities of a Chuunin. With those last words of wisdom, he jumped into the canopy above, becoming a blur.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Tsume nodded and quickly dashed out to the north, his red scarf quickly disappearing into the darkness of the forest. Rage followed behind with his strong, powerful legs. The overwhelming smell of blood and the haunting darkness made Tsume and Rage very alert for anything. Suddenly, Tsume’s foot caught ahold of something, making him fly forward. Quickly, he tucked into a ball and rolled on his back then planting his right foot on the ground while his left knee rested on the ground, already wielding a kunai in his right hand. Rage, about to run into him, leaped over him, sliding on the ground, quickly running to Tsume’s side.

A large wall of kunai came flying out the direction of the rope.
“A crap!” Tsume yelled. He leaped to his feat, looking at Rage, without a word, Tsume charged a head at the on coming kunai, Rage following behind. Tsume drew his arms out to the right, his left arm crossing his chest. He whipped his arms to the left, rapidly rotating faster, and faster until he took on a bullet like form. Using the kunai in his right hand, and his claws on his left, tore right through the wall, deflecting the kunai in his way, making them go in every direction, throwing other kunai off its directed path. Tsume, still using the Tsuuga taijutsu, crashed into the forest floor, making a large crater in the ground. He quickly climbed to his feat, hopping out of the crater. “Oh no” he said to himself. Rage lightly limped over to him, a blood draining from his hind leg. A kunai grazed his leg, making a little gash in his leg.

Tsume quickly tore a piece of his scarf off, and tied it on Rages leg, stopping the blood from dripping out. Tsume patted his head “That should be better”. Rage licked his face, and Tsume continued to rub his head. But his eyes wandered off into the forest. He noticed something. He gave out a little laugh. He stood up, looking at a tree where dozens of kunai hit. One kunai was firmly planted in the middle of the "Four Point Barrier Seal" on the tree. Tsume stood up from his crouching position and made his way over to the tree and took out the kunai then proceeded to destroy the seal with it. Tsume made use of all the kunai in the area, and added more to his collection, taking about 10 of them, putting them in the slots designated for them. With a slight sigh, Tsume and Rage continued, but this time to the east. “That was way to easy to find” he uttered to himself.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Amari shuffled her feet in the dirt, nawing on a carrot stick she must have saved from her lunch box. "What could it mean if the scent is lost?" she thought to herself. As she began delegating, Kagesuna had already began speaking. From underneath the cloth around his mouth came a flurry of words and commands. He made marks on the tree, and flew off. Atleast it seemed that fast to Amari.
She reached her hand up as he went off, already fading into the forest as if she felt she could catch him in her hands. She scowled and quickly leapt to catch up to him. She finally did catch up to him, eyes moving in every which direction, looking for the symbols, but Amari had to interrupt. "How'd you figure all that out? How do you know that's what we're supposed to be looking for?"

As she gazed at Kagesuna quizically, she felt a yank on her arm. It was caught in something. She groaned as she turned her head to see what it was ("Not this again! Why am I so clumsy?"), expecting a branch, but she didn't see anything. She pulled harder, ultimately breaking free, but at the same time she heard a twinging snap and realized she had triggered a wire. She kneeled still on the branch, wondering what would happen next. A trigger placed like that usually means a trap. She jerked her head to the left, then to the right, then spotted a small row of kunai coming straight for her.
"Kawari Pasu Buki!" she yelled and threw her arm to the right. The kunai, by command followed, hitting against the trees but at the same time tearing through more wires. Hearing those twings put Amari in a certain state of panic and she began to run. "Kagesuna!" she screamed. Even though she had began to run, kunai were still following her. She directed them downwards, hoping sensei didn't think of putting traps below and hoping nothing unexpected would get her upside the head.

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Boar, Dragon, Crane, Monkey

Tetsu Jiki no Justu!

The teen said in his head as he quickly formed the chain of handseals. A faint hum was heard soon after, resonating around him. All the kunai suddenly stopped immediately, frozen in place a hairs inch away from Amari's long , raven hair. The daggers vibrated slighty as he held the jutsu in place with the monkey handseal. "Kai!", he said with a grunt as the sharp blades shot high into the afternoon sky, easily breaking through the barrier of trees. He made sure that they all landed far in different directions, so a trap wouldn't harm them. When he was sure that the situation had stabilized, he let his bandaged arms fall freely to his side. "Are you okay?", he said softly, his black orbs gazing into hers with genuine concern. That was too close. If he hadn't acted quick enough, she might have died. But, the girl seemed to handle the situation fine on her own. He was glad. He had finally seen what she could do, and this boosted his confidence in her ability.

((Team three, we all post in Slate Gray for now))

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Toshiwakai hollered joyfully as soon as they had reached the area that Zen-sensei had assigned. Looking about the area she saw Nakage who had probably arrived a good hour before her. What had baffled Fumie was his summon. A dragon; a truly magnificent creature, fierce and at least twice his size. “Wow! I never expected any Genin to summon something like that!”. Fumie looked back at Toshiwakai who had covered the entire area hollering about. Compared to Nakage’s summon, Fumie was quite glad that Toshiwakai had turned out to be her summoning. A friendly, quick, little creature, like Toshiwakai did not need to be as fierce as a dragon. She could tell he was very knowledgeable and could fix sticky situations, and still be joyful and energetic at the same time. With an approving grin, Fumie ran her gaze up the massive log to find Zen-sensei perched upon it.

(; _ ; )

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com

Amari kept going, trying her best to divert all the weapons downward. When she turned her head, there was a row of kunai just inches away from her face. She froze, terrified. After a few moments, she realized the kunai themselves were frozen, too. She curiously began to bring up her hand to touch them but they suddenly shot up into the sky, way out of reach. She looked back down at Kagesuna and sighed out of relief. His dark eyes were peering into hers and she gave him a small smile. She leapt to his branch and put her arms around his neck, giving him a tight squeeze. "Oh my gosh, thank you!"

She then flopped on the branch, a little tired from the ordeal, her legs strattled and dangling. "That was really scary. Our sensei's trying to kill us, seriously. I've never done anything like that before," she said rubbing her forhead. Snickering, she added "It was kind of fun, though. So there are traps like those all over the place..." She looked around, then looked back at Kagesuna, opening her mouth as if she remembered something. "Oh yeah, we have to find those symbols, but hey, how'd you know that's really what we're looking for? And why do we have to destroy them?"

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Kagesuna blushed slighty at the gesture, caught off guard by the sudden display of affection. He regained his usual composed self fast enough so she wouldn't see. "......Well, to be completely honest, this a a very basic trap. By combining sealing techniques, and genjutsu, the senses are dulled. It is very likely that this isn't even a forest we are in.......look there. It seem's like he's already started.", he said pointing to the tree where they once stood. It had completely disappeared, and they earth below it became smooth grass, contrasting the plain dirt it once was. "And how I knew? Well, when Rage ran across the ground, he made peculiar footprints. Much to deep for the hard forest floor we were brought into. The scent fading and the scent of blood only verified this. The smell of blood was from the blood needed to make the seal, and his scent disappeared because we walked right into the epicenter of the illusion.", the bright shinobi explained as if it was as simple as one to three. "Being a member of the strict Tetsuisai clan, I was trained to be a tool as soon as I could walk.........but that's for another time. Let us continue.......", Kage said as be turned towards the dark section of the "forest".

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
(bump? I'm limited in my comp time anyway and going on vaca [I'll try to bring the laptop]. I just thought it was strange that there was nothing yet =( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back