• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto The Way of The Shinobi PartII: Breaking Bonds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku sat in that tree for a few minutes after everyone left. Then he jumped down out of the tree, and stood there thinking about the mysterious ninja, who apparently Sano knew. Ryoku decided to walk out of the woods as well. He made his way out of the woods and then started walking the way to his house. He walked rather quietly thinking about how the chuunin exams would be. Ryoku stopped to look around the streets. Ryoku felt a short gust of wind in the east. He wondered how many foreign ninja would walk into Konoha the next day, and he was excited.

Ryoku walked down the street to his house. He opened the door and then walked up the stairs. He walked into his room and then he opened his window. Ryoku jumped on the side of the window and then climbed to the top of the house. He sat down and began to remember everything that happened before the chuunin exams. He threw a kunai right before him in the ground. He stabbed it straight into the roof of his house until, it broke through and it fell to the ground,

"Well, looks like I will have to get that fixed soon, but since I will be away for a while you can be my little test of Strength, just for now. Even though I bet anyone can do that. Its not like its hard. Just get a kunai and stab it in. Yeah...I think I might do that more often." Ryoku said to himself. He jumped down into his window again and jumped into his bed and fell asleep.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex slowly slipped to sleep after Sano explained the exams to him. The sound of it made him even more eager to get them underway. The day they became nominated and given applications was a sign of them being independant genin for a set period. The one for Marx sat on Rayex's nightstand, if he didn't register tomorrow how was he going to participate? It couldn't be helped until Marx got back, but tomorrow they had to report to room 301 at the academy to register and the first exam would start shortly after it.

Rayex felt a disturbance, like a bad omen that was going to happen when everything started. Sano told Rayex, that the Kazekage of the wind nation had been assassinated. Most likely culprit was Orochimaru, the Kazekage was supposed to attend the final round, but....Rayex soon put the thought out of his mind and dreamt more at peace. Although his uncertainty didn't fade as much as he had hoped it would. His alarm soon went off at 8 o'clock just like everyday.

His body slowly rose with a wide grin that covered his face, he turned to look at the calender and X'd out the circled day. He walked over to his table and fixed himself a bowl of cereal, then taking the milk out and slushing it to see if any was left and check to see if it had expired. With that he quickly ate his breakfast and headed for the bathroom. He washed his face under the warm water and then brushed his teeth. Rayex let out a yawn as he was just waking up, finishing what he needed to do he got dressed and put on the clothes that Sano had given him.

Looking over his nightstand he picked up his application and stared at Marx's. "Man, i wish you were back, this is the day we dominate and you can't afford to miss it!" whispered Rayex. He turned to Sano who was knocked out on his couch and he shook him to wake him up. "Hey sensei, its time to go gather with all the other genin. I don't know what to do with Marx's application though?" Rayex said to a sleeping Sano. He turned to the door and walked outside stretching. His eyes were then set on the academy, he looked down at the street and already noticed squad seven walking down towards it. "Gotta go Sano! Hope Ryoku's awake too." Rayex said as he leapt off the ledge and into the street.

Zexilicious

Ryoku slowly opened his eyes, and groaned from the bright sunlight. He rubbed his eyes and got up out of bed. Since he didn't even change out of his clothes the night before, he just got out of bed and was ready to walk out the door. He drank some of the milk that was on the counter and then walked out the door. He locked the door behind him and walked outside and started making his way towards the academy. The many days waiting were over, and he was ready for anything.

Ryoku walked towards the academy, sometimes stopping to look around at the different people. He saw Neji's squad walking towards the academy and thought of the many duels that he had with Neji. He almost killed him once, but he didn't want to. Ryoku jumped on top of a building and then looked at how many people were walking towards the Academy. Everyone seemed to be foreign ninja or Konoha Ninja.

Ryoku jumped from building to building until he finally got to the academy. He took a seat on the ground and watched as many teams walked into the academy. He was waiting for his squad, but he hoped that Marx would be there. Without him the squad wouldn't be able to enter the chuunin exam. He hadn't seen Marx since Sunagakure, and he hoped today he would come back on this day.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Kaito stood at the entrance and exit of his village and grasped his palm" I will kill him with my own hands" then a young girl tapped his shoulder" Hey kaito where are you going can i come along with you" N..no Mika its uh...private and i will return shortly then we can go hiking like i promised you we would" the young red haird girl smiled and kissed him on the cheek then ran off to the village" So ...i have to leave it all behind to slay this bastard then..so be it

He began to walk along a road leading to a small farming town and a curry shop he walked in and droped his back pack and walked up to the counter" Excuse me miss but could i possibly have some of your best curry" A short old lady got a stool and stood up" Well of course young man the best we have is our curry of life but we dont currenly have the ingrediants but i will make the next best thing" Kaito put his money on the counter and siletly awaited his food while sharpening his kunai...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex approached the academy's outside, he stared over at the lonely swing that was there everyday. Naruto was usually one to sit there afterschool when they were growing up. "Man does this place bring back memories." Rayex whispered to himself. His eyes peered over at the crowd and he spotted Ryoku among them. He was sitting on his ass which wasn't like him at all. Today is going to be weird...can feel it... Rayex shook his head from left to right trying relieve some of his tension and stood over his teamates head. "Yo Ryoku, did you remember you application?" Rayex's voice boomed down on Ryoku. He had his in his hand, "Supposabley were going to room 301...just our luck look at the line. We'll be here all day man."

He sighed watching more genin pass them by getting in line. The third floor window's were blocked off which was really weird. "Nevermind, i found a shortcut." said Rayex leaping into a tree and jumping to the second floor window near the up going stairwell. Their was a crowd gathering outside a door that was marked 301. Two kids were keeping anyone from going in. They kept saying, "Were saving you guys from getting killed in the Chunin Selection Exams so go home." Rayex looked up at the number on door and walked further, it melded a little making it a bit intricate attempt at a genjutsu.

Man their holding us up with this pathetic excuse...you've got to be kidding me. Rayex saw that Lee was trying to go through, but he got pushed back. His teamate Tenten had the same result. Let somebody else figure it out, this is interesting...Lee's putting on an act. Thats not like him at all. The surround shinobi was getting pretty agitating with their complaining, none of them seemed to notice anything. Just then squad seven came walking down the hall, of course Sasuke was ahead of them followed by Sakura and Naruto. "Talk about being a show off." Rayex whispered to himself as he leaned against the wall.

Zexilicious

Ryoku stood watching Tenten and Lee both get pushed back, but then he saw Squad seven walk down the hall. "What the hell is with these guys. Blocking off the door like that, I think its time to find another way in." Ryoku said aloud, though he thought they would need Marx before they walked in. He started making some little patches of sand, that went over his eyes. He looked on the walls to see if there was any opening or small vent that would lead into room 301. Yet his attempt failed. He dismissed the sand back into his pockets and then said "No good, there is no way in other then that door way. Looks like we will have to get in from the door way. All we need to do is speed everything up a bit."

Ryoku looked around and saw all the other foreign ninja. They were all groaning and frustrated about how they could not get in. "Hey Rayex you think we need a Jounin's permission to go in? Everybody seems to be all hyped up about this exam, yet I only see there team, I don't see any Jounins at all. Either that or we need our entire team here. If we need our full team here then I hope Marx gets here soon."

OOC:Sorry I am not very well informed about this scene. I didn't really like the episodes before the first exam.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It had been a busy morning for Daaku and after getting some important things out of the way he had made his way over to the academy to help with the start of the chunin exams. There were all kinds of genin there and Daaku had been surprised to see all the different teams that had arrived. It had been set up so that nobody could get inside without first realizing something that shouldn't be that hard to see.

He noticed both Rayex and the boy in the tree show up and saw how bad the commotion was getting outside with everyone pushing and trying to get in. It was ridiculous. He had thought that at least some of them had figured it out by what was happening.........the little idiots. Daaku called out, " Hey Rayex!!!! Can you come over here?? "

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex could see Ryoku was pretty impatient. This door wasn't even the real one they were supposed to go through anyway. He was about to tell them it wasn't when Daaku called his name. He could tell by his voice, as rayex turned way Sasuke stepped forward and began to expose the genjutsu those two chunin in disguise put on the door. Rayex walked over and looked up at Daaku getting a good look at his face, since it was dark last night. "Yeah, what do you want Daaku, we're getting ready to go here." Rayex said looking up.

The genin began to walk down the hall to see the number on the door change from 301 to 201. "Some of these kids coudln't tell that that was a genjutsu, its kind of sad really." said Rayex trying not to sound cocky. "If you have something to tell me, be my guest, but we need to move on and get registered." Rayex looked over at Ryoku from down the hall and signalled him to move on and register, Marx will come when he comes, but you need to atleast have a functioning team even if it was of two genin.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku was amused.............." Well actually I was going to say something about the door,since I technically shouldn't know I can say whatever I want, but at least you were smart enough to figure it out. Though you sound a bit TOO cocky..........." Rayex was already becoming more and more interesting to watch. " Hmm anyway.......that's a good idea you just go ahead and register. I can't wait to see how you fare in battle." Especially with that chakra of yours. I can't wait to test it, he thought.

A smile spread across Daaku's face and he used the Burakkuai. He could feel it just by being near him that he was brimming with chakra, but wanted to see for himself. " Ahh I was right. Must have gotten a chakra transfer from your sensei." Daaku remained using the Burrakuai, just because he loved to see the look on people's faces when the saw his eyes all black.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Here you go young man" The old lady brought Kaito some curry and he gave it a strange look because it was bubbling and makign odd noises" she stood there and smiled awaiting him to eat it..." Heh uh im gonna *gulp* gobble it all up heh" sweat drippled from his fore head and his bandana. he grabbed a fork and poked the food and picked up a morsle" AAAmpph" he put it in his mouth and his face turned red and passed out for a breif moment" .......... EEEKKKK" he went wild and started to gobble it all down extremly fast and demanded more" Then he looked out the window and saw that the day was turning to dusk

" Sorry i have to get to Konoha i wish i could stay" He picked up his belongings and ran as fast as he could out with he newly found energy" as he jumped off tree branches ans swung from branch to branch he saw the Konoha symbol on a wall and droped from a tree and enterd the village feeling a slight shiver"...he's close..."

Zexilicious

Ryoku slid down the railing and went down the stairs. He walked passed Daaku and said "Hey," Then he slid down the railing on the other sets of stairs. He jumped on the ground and then yelled up to Daaku "Nice to see you for the second time, but no time to talk!" Ryoku ran up to the door and then slammed the door open. He ran in just to run into Shikamaru and fall over on the ground. Ryoku flew back and hit the floor and Shikamaru fell on the ground too. Ryoku got up and then walked over to Shikamaru. He put his hand over to Shikamaru and then pulled him up.

"Watch where your going! I didn't even want to be here and then I get knocked over by a loser like you!" Shikamaru yelled at Ryoku. Ryoku disregarded Shikamaru's comment and then just started walking. Ryoku looked at some people staring at him from his little fall. He also saw some people snickering behind there hands. Ryoku ran back outside of room 201 and then up the stairs again.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Kaito walked around the village for awhile asking people where to find the chunnin exams but everyone was so busy and running back and forth" sigh...this is to tough why wont anyone help me all i need to know is what direction yet i see no one wants to help" He walked up a flight of stairs and came upon a big guy eating chips" Hey uh excuse me can you direct me to the chunin exam areana" o yea sure the name is Choji by the way" well nice to meet you My names Kaito" They walked down the street to a buliding and walked in seeing many people his age and a little older gathering in front of a door"

"so whats going on here and what do we do i stil havent been filled in all i know is that our kumokage said that i would be one of the chosen few to be taking place in the konoha Chunin exams...i wish someone could explain to me..."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex felt an erie vibe when he noticed Daaku's eyes become black. Thats really chilling, if i was an academy student, i might have collapsed at the sight of his eyes. His thoughts didn't interfere with his primary goal. Ryoku took off as he expected without first yelling like a moron. "Yeah, i'll try to tone it down on the cockyness, see you when we hit the third exam. Supposabley thats when the Jounin gather to watch the survivor's compete." Rayex said as he turned and traveled down the hall and up the flight of stairs after his teamate.

Coming to room 301 where some of the genin handing in there applications to register. Shikamaru's voice boomed as he was knocked out of line by Ryoku. Thats Ryoku in a nutshell for ya...*sigh* Rayex walked over to see Iruka Sensei taking in all applications. "Good to see you sensei, it might be the last time before things really heat up." Rayex said smiling at his teacher. "Good to see you again, you guys missed Naruto and the other by a few minutes. Head to the auditorium on the base level." said Iruka directing them downstairs.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Sano woke up and the door was wide open. " Wait a minute, He didn't leave without me!!" Sano got up and slung on his clothes rusing out the door with he hoody barely holding on to his arm. " Now, where would he be?! Almost forgot, his Chakra should be very easy to pin point." Sand dropped at his feet and he limped over as the Sand surrounded him.

In an explosion of Sand, Sano appeared before Rayex. " Hey wait a minute where am I?!" The halls were small and everyone one was short except for Rayex's peculiar height. " Hey! Where's Ryoku! I have a present for him!"
He began to turn side to side looking for Ryoku.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
ooc: Here's Merin, I'll post in a couple minutes

Name: Merin Genkay
Appearance:
Merin.jpg
except with the Konohagakure bandana on her left arm.
Ninja Rank: Genin
Jutsu: Leaf Gale: Using quickness and agility, the user performs a spinning kick to sweep their opponent off their feet.
Leaf Rising Wind: Using quickness and agility, the user will do a swift upwards kick at their opponent or at a weapon the opponent is wielding.
Dance of the Crescent Moon: This jutsu creates three shadow clones of the user, which attack along with the user in a complicated sword-dancing pattern to confuse the opponent.
Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down (or possibly swaps places with) the opponent so that only their head is above ground.
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique: Utilizing a large amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth.
Mind Body Disturbance Technique: This jutsu is a variation on the Mind Body Switch Technique. Instead of transferring the user's consciousness, this jutsu sends a spirit of confusion into a target, causing them to attack their allies. Although the target is aware of what they are doing, they are unable to stop themselves. For this particular jutsu, the user is able to stay in their own body, unlike its predecessor; however, the user must maintain the hand seal used to activate it.
Forbidden Jutsu: N/A
Weapon(s): Her four katana that control their respective elements of water, earth, lightning, and light. Along with these, she carries five double edge shuriken, and 10 six point throwing stars.
Blood Trait: See Chaos Beast Curse
Bio: The new persona of a fraction of Marx’s mind and the rest of the broken mind of a female ninja named Eain, Merin is an expert assassin. She rescued Marx’s half dead body and took him to the local hospital. Later she fought his demon possessed body, and then had that demon host part of its power in her.
After that short fight, Marx and Merin began searching for the other six legendary katana that controlled the elements. On the way to find the last two, Marx sacrificed himself to save Merin and four of the eight blades.
Devastated, Merin headed back to the Village Hidden in the Leaves to tell her team the bad news.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex was shocked to see Sano poof in out of nowhere. He was easy to find since he carried alot of Sano's own chakra within him. "Holy crap! Don't scare me like that sensei!" Rayex yelled as he was startled by Sano's stunning sand explosion of an entrance. The gourd on his back was shooken a bit, but the cork was still on. "If your looking for Ryoku he should be on his way to this room now. I'm heading downstairs to the room he'll be with us shortly. Oh and sensei...if you see Marx tell him what that we're still waiting on him." said Rayex as he walked outside the hall.

As strange as it was to leave Sano by himself, he needed some sort of guide. Most of the teams jounin were walking around. Kurenai spotted rayex walking out of the door and assumed Sano was nearby. Turning into the classroom she spotted him looking a little lost. "You look like you could use some assistance Sano, i am supposed to be watching you ya know." Kurenai said giving him a look.

All the way downstairs is where everybody was heading to gather in the associated room. He stopped when noticed Lee jump off a ledge into an open room. "Thats weird, he should be with Neji and Tenten." Rayex whispered as he walked to the door way. There was also Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke down there with him. And a turtle with a Konoha headband sitting behind Rayex. He turned and was freaked out to see the weird thing. "Who are you anyway." said Rayex gazing at the talking turtle. "Someone thats looking out for Gai's student, now be quiet kid." said the turtle. The two watched intently as Lee was already shooting Sakura kisses which was truely frightening.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
Merin looked at Sano from her perch in the trees. It had been almost five years since she had entered this village, her true home. She was moved out to the Hidden Sand Village hoping that the change in scenery would help mind her mind. Now she was back, bearing the worst news that she had ever carried in her life. Marx was dead, his life force snuffed out by his own self-sacrifice. Merin looked at the bandana on her arm, Marx's bandana, and the four katana on her belt. "Well, better get it over with." Merin jumped down towards Sano.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
"You look like you could use some assistance Sano, i am supposed to be watching you ya know."

Sano looked at Kurenai, he didn't know what to expect. Was she mad or happy to see him? " Kurenai, I can't win with you can I.......? You lucky your beautiful...." Kurenai blushed, she wasn't ready for him to say that.
" Thank you.... but your sweet talk won't let you get away with everything, and by the way put your hoody on, you gonna get some girls here at these exams excited." Sano turned around and 3 genin girls were staring at him.
" I see what you mean...." He put it on properly and took the hoody off his head. " These things are so comfortable with out the sleeves." He grabbed both his arms and ripped the sleeves cleanly off. " Sanoske, stop showing off!" Kurenai glared, yet she did like what she saw.

Sano looked around with Ryoku no where to be seen.
" Man, I had to give him something but oh well...." Ahead of him he suddenly caught a glance of him and threw a scroll straight at his head.
" At last I found him!" he yelled and Kurenai giggled as his bounced off his head. Suddenly, a girl jumped before him. " Your Merin, right?"

Perception╘Truth

Awards
"Yes, you must be Sano, I come bringing bad news. Marx is dead, where are Rayex and Ryoku?" Merin's eyes gleamed and a tear began to form in the corner of her eyes. Then she looked at the bandana again, and began to cry, hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marx lay in his soft bed in the tent as he tried to dream of his forgotten past. Then someone shook him, and he jumped up, grabbed his whip, and caught the intruder by the leg. Then he realized who he had caught. "Oh, Kin, don't sneak up on me like that." He looked at the Genin Sound Ninja, and then released her from his hold. "Sorry I slept so late, Orojimaru's training wore me out." Then he blushed and ducked out of the tent, leaving Kin to herself.

Zexilicious

Ryoku suddenly felt something hit him in the back of the head. He rubbed the back off his head, and then turned around. He saw Kurenai giggling and Sano yelling. Ryoku gave Sano an evil stare and then opened the scroll. He looked at the scroll and then looked at it weirdly. He didn't exactly know what it was for, but he was sure he would find out. "Well, ok I should probably make my way to the auditorium." Ryoku said and started walking his way over to the base level.

On his way down, Ryoku saw Sasuke and Lee fighting on his way down. He saw Sakura and walked over next to her. He hadn't talked to her much in the last few days and thought that this could be a time to see her before the chuunin exams. He watched as Sasuke and Lee fought. Sasuke was using his Sharingan, though he was still pretty much losing. Lee was using a very powerful air combo. And Lee was very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back