• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need a big gil donation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellpark

sure lol. ill need some gil. yet i dont do teh rpg i like to have extra gil in my bank :)

H

Hellpark

itll be mad funny if Anteh just goes like F-U all. lolz. he can do that sometimes.

darkweilder

yeah i would like some gil. It's for a good purpose, pm me if you want to know for what. it's a good reason though.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Of Course he gonna say something like that, Its Anti come on. Either that or say Wrong section Morons or go work for it you Bunch of Freeloaders

darkweilder

yeah but maybe's he's changed.....LOL.....-_-. but it's still worth it to try to ask. LOL> ^_^

H

Hellpark

loseyourillusion said:
it wouldnt surprise me in the least bit

what the hell would you know. you have been here for only 8 days tops cuz you joined this month and there were only 8 days this month...

yeah but maybe's he's changed.....LOL.....-_-. but it's still worth it to try to ask. LOL> ^_^

nah. i talk wif him alot. he hasnt chnaged. actually gotten much funnier lol.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I just noticed. He was clearly asking if we needed a gil donation he never said he was going to donate gil.

>.<;;;

Anti-Dark

yeah, a better rant would've been good, I'm kinda bored.........

but seriously

damn gil whores piss me off, you should all #1 lose your virginity (random) #2 and work for your own gil you crack heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back