• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help...for HB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

well...a lot of people said that i had to play CoM..So i did...
but now, i'm stuck...
can anyone help me with the dragon in hb....
i know it might be one of the weakest but i can't get through...
i always end up dead...
any help is welcome

NotSoHeartless

I'd help, but sadly it has been a long time since I defeated Hollow Bastion. I think the dragon's head is its weak point. Why don't you look up an FAQ?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
www.khinsider.com/khdatabase/ in com you know there is a mickey card get health cards not a lot when the dragon spits out fire hit the green flame when on the ground with the keyblade and find a mickey card use it and there is a boulder falls down and go on it and attack maleficent dodge her fire attacks and if you get hurt heal quickly use beast as the summon so you can heal while he attacks maleficent and distract her! Theres a walkthrough on this site it might not be in my first link go in the main site www.khinsider.com i hope this helps your welcome! :D Jump and use dodge roll just in case.

Last edited:

Sora KHMaster

well if your talking about rikus then wow you suck but on soras yeah it is difficult try getting the trump card with mickeys face it usually appears if you destroy one of the dragons flames then a plate form will rise to the dragons head then beat the crap out it use curaga only when your about to die

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Destroy the green flames Malificient Dragon spits out to get the Mickey Trump card. Use it, then jump on top of the pile it created. Here you can't get hurt and can beat on her all you want. Also try to have mostly high level Attack Cards with a couple of 0's, and a couple of high level Cure Cards at the end of you deck for quick access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back