• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help on demyx.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Im at hollow bastion, and im fighting Demyx for the second time and i can't beat him. Any tip? Im at level 31. Also what ability is similar to dodge roll? I thing that ability might help.The times i die the most are when he sends his water things for the second time. I cant defeat them all in time. And when he attacks me continuously.Should i also be at a level higher then level 31?

Caminee

i think i was around that level too, make sure u visited each world at least once (dont need winnie the pooh) and i had the same problem killin the water forms just use that dance reactiong command and try to get to them quickly

Solidsocom

The dance reaction command thing are a life saver. It's when you only have 10 seconds right? Yeah, problem for me for awhile. I managed to kill 7 with that command. Also, make sure you have some combo abilities equipped as they do extra damage and use good healing items.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Ok thanks. But when he begens attacking me continuously i can never heal in time. What should i do there?

Caminee

there is an ability i dont know the name sorry that lets u finishing casting cure once u started, even if u are attacked during it, that should help

Caminee

thank you solid, try using limits during that part, it may stop the time during but im not sure

Caminee

combo pluses although i dont think u get those til later...i just started a new game so i cant look at all the abilities i had sorry

nolo

Website
www.freewebs.com
make sure u have donald using his "Donald Thunder" freely and fire, blizzard, and cure conservatively. and don't use drive while trying to beat the water forms. and use the dance reaction command thing

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
make sure u have donald using his "Donald Thunder" freely and fire, blizzard, and cure conservatively. and don't use drive while trying to beat the water forms. and use the dance reaction command thing

When i try using limits from the command menue it wont work.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I beat him today.

It was actually very easy for me this time though.

Goofy's Limit works wonders. "Teammakers" or something like that did wonders for me. It took about a bar away from him, and it actually prevented the second wave of the notes for me!
I only encountered the Water Notes + Timers once, and I had no problem (it was early in the battle). Then, I used Goofy's limit again to finish him off.

Good luck!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I got a good strategy, but when he sends his water things on me, I go up to one of them, but the reaction command icon won't appear untill i start hitting them. And by then the water things are all spread out and i can't get to them in time. Every battle was pretty easy untill this one..

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Counter Shock said:
I got a good strategy, but when he sends his water things on me, I go up to one of them, but the reaction command icon won't appear untill i start hitting them. And by then the water things are all spread out and i can't get to them in time. Every battle was pretty easy untill this one..

here's wat u do:when he uses his water forms go to the one that looks like a note and use the reaction command then destroy all the forms that get in the middle. then when he keeps slashing just jump and do a long air combo and I grauntee u he wont touch you and u will have time to do a combo on him. And if you get lucky like me he might just do that the whole match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back