• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with beating Larxene...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Lots of high cards, anything under a 7 is useless. Try arranging your deck into sleights before you start. When the battle starts excute sleights like crazy then use a hi potion to get them all back.

Lolita

Dear You
For Larxene, you could lose a few times maybe, but it's a good way.
Eh, arrange your deck from the higher number cards to the lower. Anything below a 7 won't really work with her unless you stock. Make sure to dodge roll the whole battle, since Larxene is basically I think the fastest Org. member.
I keep a potion or hi-potion in between my higher and lower cards to retreive my higher cards, as well as a good cure card. If you ever stock cards, I advice maybe a cure card as the third card.

What would be the best cards to add to my deck in order to easily beat her?
Get a lot of Olympia cards with a value of 5-9 and zeroes. Then get like 5 cure (5-9), 3 fire (5-9), and whatever strong keyblade cards you have (again, value 5-9). I personally like to spam Fire Raid, but that isn't so good sometimes, especially in Re:CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back