• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Ok so like i moved over the summer and every thing is all good, except the fact that all of the unatractive girls like me, no afence to the girls here, any way, and like every one of my freinds ask me who i like and i say idk, or i say some hot girls name but i dont know who i have a crush on cuz im too nervous to talk to most of the girls what do i do?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Well if you don't like anyone yet just tell them that.

As for all of the unattractive girls liking you, just don't give them any reason to have a false hope. Let them know in a nice way that you're not interested and they'll eventually get the drift.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
That's not always true. My ex from February is just starting to leave me alone after I made it painfully clear that I no longer have any kind of interest in her. I say that you should definitely listen to Shattered Hearts, but be prepared incase they don't get the hint.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Believe it or not, there is more to a girl then their appearance.

Some of them might be alright.

In before lies, etc.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

In before lies, etc.

Yea but what i mean is they are good looking and i so far heard that theyre not bitchs but im to nervous to walk up and start talking to them

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
In before lies,
Untruth.

damn

In before lies, etc.

A lot of people in their early teens see relationships as disposable trophies of how 'awesome' they are or whatever. His post backs this up. So I don't think good qualities really matter to him. I could be wrong though.

mesmerized

Ok so like i moved over the summer and every thing is all good, except the fact that all of the unatractive girls like me, no afence to the girls here, any way, and like every one of my freinds ask me who i like and i say idk, or i say some hot girls name but i dont know who i have a crush on cuz im too nervous to talk to most of the girls what do i do?

You say you don't know if you have a crush on anyone? Well crushes aren't something you just decide to have, they just happen. Sooner or later you'll develop one.

If you do like someone, I say man up and let them know. Ask the lucky lady to hang out. You be suprised how simple girls are today; they like doing almost anything. Don't be nervous! Be confident and you'll pull through.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Yea but what i mean is they are good looking and i so far heard that theyre not bitchs but im to nervous to walk up and start talking to them

I'm talking about the supposed 'ugly girls'

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Repping you.
Can girls that are not uber hot have good personalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back