• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need opinion on i dunno the word but changing ur name into something with an x with it =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

so yeah my names andre and i wanna make it sound not like a retarded name with an x in there, anyone got any suggestions? i only got xander and nexrad, i kno, not the best stuff, but i like kh this much >.>:23:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
so yeah my names andre and i wanna make it sound not like a retarded name with an x in there, anyone got any suggestions? i only got xander and nexrad, i kno, not the best stuff, but i like kh this much >.>:23:
well for one you might want to get that post count up so you can qualify for a name change.

imarvel

i dont want a name change =p, i was thinking maybe i could use that name for u know like game names or forum names =/

Awkward Squid

I'm pretty sure this belongs in the forum insanity section?

As for your name, you could search an anagram generator on google.

S

Shadow Soldier

lmao I thought you meant legally change your name lmfao....

H

Haxon

Ill try to think of a cool one for you :D I got Haxon for me after only 3 trys!
The first try i got Xanoh, second try i got Xonah, and then what do ya know, I come up with the most awesome name ever! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back