• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need something cleared up...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chainlink12

Can someone who has finished KH: CoM please tell me which members of Order XIII were destroyed? I need this cleared up to understand certain parts of KH2.

Sora da Explorer

I think it's like some wierd Yu-Gi-Oh Rip off because everything is about the "magical cards". No, I'm probably just saying that cuz after a whole year, I still haven't beaten it *goes off and cries in corner* It's good to play if you wanna understand KH2 but otherwise I would say ther's no point to it.

CidHighwind

i'd say its worth it to know wtf is going on because if i hadnt played it i would be totally lost
plus it can help kill some time til KH2 comes out (if u havent already beaten it but even if u have u can play it again to refreash ur memory..hehe memory chain of memories i made a funny)
a good idea would be to borrow it from a friend that way u dont gotta pay
laslty it wasnt at all like yugioh because its not a card game ur still attacking with a u just have to have the card to attack

Epilogue

killjoy princess
chaywa said:
Members Killed Were:

Lexaeus
Marluxia
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion (*sniffs*)

My poor Zexion. </3 I liked him too. And Larxene. =[ May they rest in peace...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Please...Namine can't ressurect people but if she could. Revive my Zexy and Larx. ^^;;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
acutluly acurding to the data book zexion isint dead he was sent to another demension or someting like that

ultamaSora

rokudamia2 said:
acutluly acurding to the data book zexion isint dead he was sent to another demension or someting like that

If your talking about the D Report it doesnt say anything about Zexion being sent into another demension. All it says is:

"Zexion

No. 6 in the Organization

Zexion Generally avoids dirtying his own hands when there are deeds to be done. However, with the destruction of Vexen and Lexaexus, he was forced into action.

Zexion confronted Riku disguised and Sora. But Riku no longer feared the dark, and victory was beyond zexion's reach" Thats all it says nothing about a demension

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Poor Zexion. Why are all the hot men evil, and eventually killed?
I beat Com in a week (one week for each game), so it's not really that hard, but if you haven't played it, you'd better because it has alot of forshadowing and plot points for KH2. Or you'd better find a friend, guide or website that can tell you exactly what happened, like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back