• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Little kids running around with black coats and lightsabers and weird hairstyles stealing people's hearts. Now that is scary,

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That makes plenty of sense. I'll be one of those kids.
Then have Xemnas posters in my room.
Xemnas fanboy(i think this thread got out of hand)

Anyway, do you think if Roxas would have an Ultima Gear, then the others would too?

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
it sure did, wasn't this thread just about a new vid, and now we're talking about Xemnas and his rainbow lightsabers..?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah, we have a tendency to always go off topic. Back on topic now.

So will there be an Ultima gear for everyone?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Well the video wasnt actually new I think. I think it was translated on Heartstation.

it was new to me, to be honest, I don't know anything about these new games, I'm trying to stay away from spoilers, since they ruined some of KH2 for me

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I'm probably gonna look more into, cause literally, idk anything about these games so far...lol

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I will have to start avoiding all of the new Days news very soon. I'm not going to spoil it for me like I did with Crisis Core.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I will have to start avoiding all of the new Days news very soon. I'm not going to spoil it for me like I did with Crisis Core.
Well im a content writer for a site so I have to spoil myself but I dont mind.

I'm probably gonna look more into, cause literally, idk anything about these games so far...lol
If you want to know about the games go to the stickies everything we know of threads. The first post has everything.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

BarbedxSkullxCap

CuteChic4eva, I know exactly what you mean. I never seem to get through a series, whether a video game or a manga or anime series, without having the ending spoiled for me. And most of the time it's my own fault, for being drawn to spoilers. Just like with Godchild; I was only on volume two and while at Barnes and Noble I picked up the last volume and skimmed through it, and because of that I found out something shocking that i wasn't supposed to know yet...I hate it when i do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back