• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I wasnt expecting any wifi with multiplayer mode and all.
And on the Days case it doesnt indicate it so unfortunately no wifi.

No wi-fi?

/rant mode on

They have pretty much wasted their time implementing multiplayer in the first place. I was about to let it go, considering the multiplayer is badly-implemented from what I've seen. The members look and fight samey, there's hardly anything different about them and the team attack is very lousy. It's like they were trying to mimic CT's team attack badly.

This isn't Japan, where we have group of people getting together in one location and play wi-fi. It's different here in culture, therefore you cannot mimic it. What are you suppose to do? Get some friends to play with you? KH is popular, but not THAT popular. It will be hardly used, and I was looking forward to sharing the pain of playing it with my online friends. Fuck that, I can't, because of no wi-fi!

If Days turn out to be short, then I'm going to be fucking annoyed for one reason. Because they concentrated on the multiplayer aspect. But eh, so far, it looks good in story-wise, what with Xion and all. But I cannot see myself using wi-fi, especially when I won't know anyone else who will own a copy of Days.

Days, you have disappoint me so far. I hope the wait was worth it, because if it isn't. It's just backing up that KH is continuously going to get shit.

/rant mode off.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
sweet cool videos....KH3 for the Wii?? Well if they do make it for the Wii, that would be very convenient for me...but we'll see...probably won't happen...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
No wi-fi?
I guess everyone was hoping for wifi.

/rant mode on
"turn the switch"

They have pretty much wasted their time implementing multiplayer in the first place. I was about to let it go, considering the multiplayer is badly-implemented from what I've seen. The members look and fight samey, there's hardly anything different about them and the team attack is very lousy. It's like they were trying to mimic CT's team attack badly.
You go around fighting the heartless with your friends and uses magic and attacks also limit breaks.If im not mistaken their is also a chat system. I think its pretty cool.

This isn't Japan, where we have group of people getting together in one location and play wi-fi.
Some places do, do that but I understand. Also thats why you can play multiplayer for yourself.

It's different here in culture, therefore you cannot mimic it. What are you suppose to do? Get some friends to play with you? KH is popular, but not THAT popular. It will be hardly used, and I was looking forward to sharing the pain of playing it with my online friends. Fuck that, I can't, because of no wi-fi!
Well maybe BBS.

If Days turn out to be short, then I'm going to be fucking annoyed for one reason. Because they concentrated on the multiplayer aspect. But eh, so far, it looks good in story-wise, what with Xion and all. But I cannot see myself using wi-fi, especially when I won't know anyone else who will own a copy of Days.
Ya i would love to play days wifi against the people on this site.

/rant mode off.
"switch off"

Grey

The videos aren't working...

Though I'm excited to know that Axel's weapons can change. :D

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder about xemnas , different coloured swords , or what? I can't see him changing weapons. Still , we can finally say "Hey I'm playing as Xemnas."

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas with rainbow lightsabers? I'm pretty sure we can customize his weapons as well. Like lightsabers with different shapes, but I can't imagine that....:v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back