• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Demyx scene Translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
no, its painful when someone you are close to dies, not so painful when any old stranger dies, ebcause you dont know that they are dead so you cant feel any pain for their death. :blink:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The one in BBS?

No, the battle against Terra. You're not going to tell me you thought I meant BBS might not be canon?

P.S. HadesDragon, we can't be sure the Lingering Sentiment fight is canon. I mean, who's to say Unknown Man fight in KHFM was canon?

No, we can't be sure that the Terra battle was canon, I didn't say that, just that Chip n' Dale actually acknowlodging the portal is one more thing supporting it being canon, but...

Oh, and of course the battle with the Unkown was canon. Do you even know what you're talking about? It was in Roxas' dreams. Would Roxas be seeing that memory if it didn't happen?

Also, Xemnas says to Roxas: "I've been to see him...he looks just like you". What's that tell you?

...uugh, sorry, <.<. Really. It's just I see so many small things like this, my patience gets slimmer and slimmer.

Last edited:

neon6

No, the battle against Terra. You're not going to tell me you thought I meant BBS might not be canon?

No, we can't be sure that the Terra battle was canon, I didn't say that, just that Chip n' Dale actually acknowlodging the portal is one more thing supporting it being canon, but...

You've got to be freaking kidding me. Please, tell me you are. OF COURSE THE BATTLE WITH THE UNKNOWN WAS CANON. Do you even know what you're talking about?! It was in Roxas' dreams!!!!! Would Roxas be seeing that memory if it didn't happen?!?!??!?!

Also, Xemnas says to Roxas: "I've been to see him...he looks just like you". What's that tell you?

...uugh, sorry, <.<. Really. It's just I see so many small things like this, my patience gets slimmer and slimmer.

I see. I must've over looked it. But do you think the battle with Terra is canon?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I see. I must've over looked it. But do you think the battle with Terra is canon?

To be fully honest, I really have no idea. It might be, it might not. We won't know for a while.

...sorry again, <.<.

neon6

To be fully honest, I really have no idea. It might be, it might not. We won't know for a while.

...sorry again, <.<.

It's true that we'll have to wait...(Dammit). There's only 2 ways to know:
1. If the game acknowledges it (As it was with the Xemnas fight in Roxas' dreams).
2. Ask Nomura.
EDIT: My opinion (if it matters or not) is that the battle is half canon and half non-canon: Chip and Dale notice the portal hinting that the battle may be canon (you've already pointed this out) but due to it being OPTIONAL, it could be there just for gameplay reasons (a challenge).

Last edited:

Santuary

OMG! I'v just completed KH2FM and i descovered another new scene! And instead of a text bubble scene, its actually a voicless subbed scene! Its in the scene right before the second Armord Xemnas fight. Sora and Riku jump of the hover bike, then after they summon there weapons, it emidiatly goes into a conversation with the three, or it may have just been Sora and Riku speaking (Hard to tell because of Xemnas mask) Then it goes right back to where the original version of the scene left off, with the close up of Xemnas face, until fading out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
but due to it being OPTIONAL, it could be there just for gameplay reasons (a challenge).

The Xemnas and Kurt Zisa battles in KHFM were optional, but they were canon...

OMG! I'v just completed KH2FM and i descovered another new scene! And instead of a text bubble scene, its actually a voicless subbed scene! Its in the scene right before the second Armord Xemnas fight. Sora and Riku jump of the hover bike, then after they summon there weapons, it emidiatly goes into a conversation with the three, or it may have just been Sora and Riku speaking (Hard to tell because of Xemnas mask) Then it goes right back to where the original version of the scene left off, with the close up of Xemnas face, until fading out.

Eh, that's old, though it's a bit rare to see it mentioned. Basically, Sora laments how he never got to thank Naminé, and Riku tells him that they can do that after the whole fiasco is over.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
So no one has an actual translation of the Demyx scene? Aww, I want to know! You know, the more I explore the KH fanbase, the more I find myself wanting to learn Japanese...

So what ARE the Absent Silhouettes then? I find it interesting that Demyx would know about them. When I first hear about them, I thought they were just bonus battles that weren't actually canon, but if other Organization members are aware of them, maybe they are canon.

jordand

Well, it could be canon; but it really doesnt matter, since we have no clu ewhat time zone the terra battle takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back