• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Devil Number

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Can you post proof of this anyways, Pho?

http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/POxy/beast616.htm

It's not like if this were true this holds anything important anyway.
It's just the mark of the demon, the mark tha the Anti-christ imprints on his believers to seperate them from the children of God.

It means that every single occasion in history where the 666 was alluded to have a connection is an absolute lie.

An amusing concept, really.

nitro-XIII

Numbers...... they mean nothing to me personally. but the meaning behind 666 is that as most know 6 is the number of man, 3 is the number of completeness or perfection (as well as 7 or 9) so 666 is man faking perfection, the Anti-Christ saying he is perfect like Christ when he is not. But 616.... ??? a typo may bring new meaning to the "number of the beast".

oh and i believe 7 is God's number not 777.

Awards
Aww, man... there goes my theory of possessed taxi drivers (Phone No. 02871886660). I mean, how else do they get to your house so fast? 'Drive', you say? Hah, nutcase...

Anyway, going back on relevant matters, the news that these numbers have been a load of bull since day one won't change a thing. Like someone in here said, it's too firmly rooted in peoples minds for something so flimsy as the truth, God forbid (lol @ irony), to hold sway.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It means that every single occasion in history where the 666 was alluded to have a connection is an absolute lie.

An amusing concept, really.

It is amusing actually. Lols.

I guess my mom doesn't have to worry, her birthday was 06/06/66

666. Dont belive in it =/ 13...Yes i go with that one. Look at Friday the 13th.

That made no sense lol. You said "I believe in bad luck with 13 because of Friday the 13th." Nothing unlucky ever happened for me on the 13th.

Also, 666 never was bad luck, it was just said to be the number the Anti-christ imprinted on the people who did not believe in Christ, seperating them from God's children, preparing them for the horrible tribulations to come.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
A lot of people already know that the number "666" is as fake as the Tooth Fairy:

"In the Greek manuscripts, the Number is rendered in Greek numerical form as “???”,[6] or sometimes literally as “six hundred and sixty-six”, “????????? ???????? ??”.[7][8] The oldest known record of the verse, a fragment of an early manuscript of Revelation from the Oxyrhynchus site, gives a different number, 616, as “???”.[1] The early Church father Irenaeus knew several occurrences of the 616-variant but regarded them as a scribal error, although he didn't know the meaning of the number.[9] The Zürich Bible which is based on the oldest Bible manuscripts also mentions the number 616."

So we got ourselves a new Number of the Best, which renders any and all 666 references null and void.

Thoughts?

This is news? I've known it was 616 for a couple of years now. The only difference I see is that its just another fact that westerners can't get right. As if that hasn't happened. : |

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It's not exactly news, but some people are still whining about 666, so I decided to end it once and for all (in KHI, at least).

But seriously, who cares?

People who read.

Anyway, going back on relevant matters, the news that these numbers have been a load of bull since day one won't change a thing. Like someone in here said, it's too firmly rooted in peoples minds for something so flimsy as the truth, God forbid (lol @ irony), to hold sway.

Exactly. Goes to show the power of belief.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You do remember the people during 6/6/06, right? It was downright annoying. Which reminds me, 6/1/06 flew right past by, didn't it XD?

CK the Fat

Another similar subject, the effects of the full moon, do seem to have rather tangible differences in people's behavior. Though the moon differs greatly from the number 666 or 616, I do wonder what kind of actual psychological effects 666 and 13 do have on people, aware or not.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Psychologically? Yeah, they do. If people believe they mean anything. Remember the mass hysteria in the year 2000? Aliens and such?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Phoenix said:
Psychologically? Yeah, they do. If people believe they mean anything. Remember the mass hysteria in the year 2000? Aliens and such?

Indeed. Despite how pissy people get about it, The Matrix was right. Pretty much, if you convince the brain something, that something will pretty much happen to the person. Now, certainly, you can't really turn somebody into a chicken. However, you could convince somebody that they were born on an unlucky day, anxiety builds, and whatever happens to the person they consider 'bad luck' and it becomes a bit of a domino effect.

Funny how the brain works.

Another similar subject, the effects of the full moon, do seem to have rather tangible differences in people's behavior. Though the moon differs greatly from the number 666 or 616, I do wonder what kind of actual psychological effects 666 and 13 do have on people, aware or not.

Actually, the moon has a physical effect on people. Classics are more babies being born, and people going crazy. More gravity means babies come out easier, air pressure differences can also mess with people. There's plenty of stuff the moon does that physically and psychologically affect people.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
A lot of people already know that the number "666" is as fake as the Tooth Fairy:

"In the Greek manuscripts, the Number is rendered in Greek numerical form as “χξς”,[6] or sometimes literally as “six hundred and sixty-six”, “ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἕξ”.[7][8] The oldest known record of the verse, a fragment of an early manuscript of Revelation from the Oxyrhynchus site, gives a different number, 616, as “χιϛ”.[1] The early Church father Irenaeus knew several occurrences of the 616-variant but regarded them as a scribal error, although he didn't know the meaning of the number.[9] The Zürich Bible which is based on the oldest Bible manuscripts also mentions the number 616."

So we got ourselves a new Number of the Best, which renders any and all 666 references null and void.

Thoughts?

No, it doesn't make all 666 reference null and void. 666 is still used and printed. And not all churches even use all books and manuscripts.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Then, QJ, then it means those churches are printing incorrect versions of the Bible. Go them.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Fine, fine. Incorrectly translated versions of the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back