• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RikuOathkeeper

Hi! Just happened across this site Googling Kingdom Hearts 3D stuff, and thought I'd let myself in! I'm no stranger to much of Kingdom Hearts, back when the original game came out, my best friend and I would pretend to be Sora and Riku :p I've never played Birth by Sleep or Chain of Memories, but I own 358/2 Days, Re:coded and Dream Drop Distance. My name comes from Riku, my favorite character, and Oathkeeper, my favorite Keyblade.

VenTer

Awards
Hi! Just happened across this site Googling Kingdom Hearts 3D stuff, and thought I'd let myself in! I'm no stranger to much of Kingdom Hearts, back when the original game came out, my best friend and I would pretend to be Sora and Riku :p I've never played Birth by Sleep or Chain of Memories, but I own 358/2 Days, Re:coded and Dream Drop Distance. My name comes from Riku, my favorite character, and Oathkeeper, my favorite Keyblade.
Well it's really nice to meet you RikuOathkeeper. :smile: Welcome to KHI and have fun posting here and don't be afraid to ask any questions. :smile:

Antar

Awards
I've never played Birth by Sleep...

Welcome! I hope you have a great time here! Also I would highly suggest you play Birth By Sleep, the remastered KH2.5 version would be a good chance to do so. It's a great title in the series.

Gram

Banned
Awards
\^o^/ Welcome to KHI!!! Don't worry if you didn't play a game or two, there's plenty of threads or people you can ask if you feel your missing anything. ouo

RikuOathkeeper

I'm the kind of guy who'll watch walkthroughs on YouTube anyway. Did that for KH and KHII. :p The only console I own is a 3DS, but I've been considering picking up a used PSP to play BbS. As I don't have a PS3, the remixes are a little beyond reach. :p

Back