• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Killa Goku

Hi to everyone here at kingdom hearts insider.
Im new here and I've enjoyed playing Kingdom Hearts ( i guess so its my fav game in its category ) so i decide to join and have a nice time.
I'll be most active in the Graphics department because thats what i specialize in.
Im from the famous NSL which i hear alot of ppl at this forum hate.
Just wanted to say that NSL is one of the greater forums around and wouldnt understand why some ppl dont like it.

But anyways i hope i'll enjoy my stay here.
:)

Last edited:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
DBZ fan, nice to meet you :) I believe you know the rules already since you were at a previous forum. Just to make sure, stop by the stickies and have fun around here :D

Killa Goku

No prob will do :)
Oh i happen to not like dbz anymore thats just been my username since budokai came out and i first started going to forums.
:)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there Killa Goku! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Do not SPAM, that is just pointless and silly.
Do not double, triple or quadruple post.
Do not post posts containing things that lack intelligence, please. (Always think before you act. In in this case, type.)
You may post moronic and half-witted posts on the "Nonsence" forum, if you wish.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Greetings! Well... you know the rules
PM if you need a bud or just wanna chat or something

D

Dexter

Sup welcome to the forums hAV A beasty ol time.................AND DONT SPAM or else????..................Anyay pm me if u nedd somone to chat to or if u need a SIG ( do ya?)

Back