• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info Posted Just Now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
This is taken from http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?start_from=0&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

This is somewhat rumor until further translations are made
Big thanks to kratosaurion for translating this:
Trailer:
-Hollow Bastion, Mickey says to Sora, "You do not have those feelings"
- Saix is talking about Sora, saying " He is the one who will carry out our mission"
- In a dream that Sora has, Setzer says "Now, what was thought to be true, is now just a lie."

Random Info:
-Saix's attitude is kinda like Axel's
-Saix's sword has a shape similar to the keyblade

Last edited:

Wooster

Speaking of Setzer...

setzer_yrp.jpg

Axel%203.jpg

I recently realized... that if you look at Setzer and Axel; Their heads look nearly identical, with the slight exception that Setzer's Hair is more 'curved' then Axel's. But their head build is identical and where their head meets their hair is the same.

Either the programmers are trying to compress the game by having Setzer and Axel share sprite data, or maybe Axel is Setzer's Nobody?

I'm more for the compression myself.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
lol yeah I noticed that before, I mean it wouldn't be totally out there (while he is a FF character, he is still a character none the less) and I think you mean his Body... not Nobody.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Wooster discovered how hard it is to make completly origional designs these days! Being an artist double majoring in college myself, have felt this pain!!!

Wooster

MyInnerFred said:
Hey, Axel had to have an original body so who knows.

axcompar3pm.jpg

Kind of creepy huh?

Hey, that's a nice pic. What made you decide to turn it black and white? Dramatic Emphasis? Or to null Axel's Red Hair for Comparison?

Though I'm moderatly convinced that compression was the ideal behind it, If Setzer is Axel's alter ego, then might this provide some idea as to what "Axel's Great Story, that you could cry to" might be like.

... Hmm... after looking at your Pic... I realized that Setzer's Wasteline is identical to Axel's. They're definetly using the same sprite as a skelliton, if nothing else.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think theyre similar for a reason and maybe it does have to do with axels story. maybe theyre twins dan dan dan...lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back