• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New(?) information about BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHeartless

New info about BHK from KH Ultimania. Don't know if you know about this... they told on the site that they have a big Nomura interview about him, bud I didn't find it. I took it as my responsibility to show this to you...

At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?

Nomura: "He is a new character to appear in KHII and he holds a very important part to play too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is suppose to be a playable character (OMG!). Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KHII. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify."

Don't really know if this is new, but...

beefsteak

This certainly is interesting news if it turns out to be true. I'd honestly like to read more of the interview to acertain its validity. And if it is indeed true, then DD/ASAS are a lot more important than originally thought.

crowmaster

beefsteak said:
This certainly is interesting news if it turns out to be true. I'd honestly like to read more of the interview to acertain its validity. And if it is indeed true, then DD/ASAS are a lot more important than originally thought.

i agree with this guy. looks like we can't play riku...(enormous sigh):p

Waterkeeper

We didn't know this before. We only assumed that the BHK was playable. Now we know that he is.

And why is everyone here such a skeptic?? The folks over at kh2.co.uk have been working on translating the KH: CoM Ultimania and they had to show us this finished part because it's new and interesting. If you don't believe it then go eBay yourself a copy of the KH: CoM Ultimania and learn Japanese. Which will take years.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
this is definitley new news!!! this is quite a find. the fact that you actually found proof of nomura stating this is great! since there was a theory that we could play as BHK but it was never proven true...until now that is!

EnigmaticWarrior

At least we now know that Nomura is still using ideas from ASAS/DD and that they're not just concept movie ideas that have been forgotten/trashed in making the storyline for KH 2.

Angel From Above

wow this is good news.
Id like to read the whole article though, any chance of posting a link to that for me please?

Doushitemo

They haven't pasted the whole article yet, but they probably will tomorrow. Here's the full update from KHU:

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Nomura talks about the Blonde Kid
[26 Apr 2005] [Pete]

Hey Everyone,

bhkplayable.gif
As you might be aware currently were working on using the assets that are on offer in the KH: CoM Ultimania guide book, including loads of images and very interesting interviews, within the book is an all new 7 page interview with Tetsuya Nomura and although its still not been finished, translation wise, we thought you all needed to read this question/response ASAP:

At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?

Nomura: "He is a new character to appear in KHII and he holds a very important part to play too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is a playable character (OMG!). Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KHII. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify."

Although it was argued he may be playable before, with this confirmation it means we can speculate he probably will have his own party members, and adventure of his own, this all reminds me of the title "Another Side, Another Story" :p. In addition, this gives confirmation that this boy is the one shown in ASAS/Deep Dive (in Organization clothes!) fighting all the heartless.

Lets hope we see more of this little critter in action at next months E3.

Mors edit: Some of you are taking Nomura's careful tone (which I had kind of added myself but, meh, it was three in the morning) negatively so I'll say that it actually was an affirmation that BHK WILL be playable. BTW, the full interview translation is within Pete's hands now so he might make another update about it tomorrow. ... Or not.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I maybe the first to say this but....i honestly dont like BHK that much. Everyone is makin a big fuss but sora is way better in my opinion....BHK is alright but sora is better

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

I like them both. Still I hope BHK's partners are Riku and Mickey, which I have always supported in the BHK thread. If they are his partners, we will at least know what they are up to while playing BHK. No one can replace Sora, but BHK will be an interesting view from the storyline.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Finally Nomura confirm that BHK is gonna be playable. Now, that is the reason why KH2 will be two disc`s? Sora story, BHK Story, makes scence. And ho is gonan be BHK Partners? Maybe his friends in the tower, o maybe Riku and Mickey. If i remember, Nomura one time say`s that will be surprise whit the Role that Mickey will gonna have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back