• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
@__@ ive watched them all...wooo

so awesome @__@. now im all hyper-excited for KH2. it's coming ZOMG IN MARCH @___@ YAYAYAYAYYAAY

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AngelofDestiny said:
Since watching these interviews, I thought I'd like to set up a discussion thread about this. There are several interviews you can choose from:

- Rachael Lee Cook & Mena Suvari Interview (Tifa & Aeris)
- James Woods Interview (Hades)
- Jessie McCartney Interview (Roxas)
- David Gallagher Interview (Riku)
- Hayden Panettiere Interview (Kairi)
- Haley Joel Osment Interview (Sora)
- Brittany Snow Interview (Namine)
- English KH2 Trailer (Yes, it's here!)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening!!

Rachael Lee Cook & Mena Suvari Interview (Tifa & Aeris)

This is two interviews in one video. Rachael Lee Cook talks about the Final Fantasy VII character, Tifa Lockheart, who she does the voiceover for. Here, you can see some screenshots with Tifa in her Advent Children clothes. Mena Suvari talks about the Final Fantasy VII character, Aeris, and scenes of doing the voice.

James Woods Interview (Hades)

James Woods is known for his role as Hades in Hercules and Kingdom Hearts. He talks about playing Hades in Kingdom Hearts 2 and we can see some scenes with him and Auron.

Jessie McCartney Interview (Roxas)

Yes, it is the biggest mystery of Kingdom Hearts 2! Jessie McCartney plays the other side of Sora's heart, Roxas. He discusses Roxas and parts of the game.

David Gallagher Interview (Riku)

Now there will be some (if not many possible) major spoilers. Watch at your own risk. David Gallagher talks about reprising his role as Riku. You can also see screenshots of the new Riku a year on from Kingdom Hearts with Sora.

Hayden Panettiere Interview (Kairi)

Hayden Pantettiere plays Kairi yet again and has to make her voice sound sweet to match as it is in the game (believe it or not!). There are some screenshots of Kairi on Destiny Islands and you can also see her in her new pink outfit.

Haley Joel Osment Interview (Sora)

The one you've been waiting for! Haley Joel Osment plays Sora again for Kingdom Hearts 2 and it seems that Sora is more matured now. There are plenty of screenshots with Sora in his new outfits for the new worlds.

Brittany Snow Interview (Namine)

This is a new find that I have discovered. There are some big spoilers here, including what Namine sounds like and some new clips. Watch at your own risk!

English KH2 Trailer (Yes, it's here!)

And now, here is an official English trailer. Guess what? Passion is playing in English!

Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening!!

Only watch this if you wish to be spoiled! There are normally scenes here with Sora, Donald and Goofy, Kairi, Namine and Roxas.

Tell me what you think of the interviews right here!
Look here.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neo Nobody said:
I did not now you had all that rep power you closed the post yesterday how did you get it and how can i get some? I know this is off topic please forgive.
I forgive and I got my rep power through posting so much.

On topic again ...

Brittney Snow is a really nice person and she played the role of Namine (pronounced Nam-in-ae, not Nam-een) very well.

TRuePlaya187

ya i'm So pissed that i caught a spoiler from Britt snow Stupid B*tch. i didnt thuink that they would give any spoilers cuz of what HJO said. but she spoiled something for me and now i have to go punch her in the face

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TRuePlaya187 said:
ya i'm So pissed that i caught a spoiler from Britt snow Stupid B*tch. i didnt thuink that they would give any spoilers cuz of what HJO said. but she spoiled something for me and now i have to go punch her in the face
I did put SPOILERS in the title, so don't flame me.

TRuePlaya187

im not flaming you, i wached the vid last night, i only caugh one spoiler though, was there more, i herd her say

Spoiler Spoiler Show

was there any more? just so i'll know not to watch it again

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TRuePlaya187 said:
im not flaming you, i wached the vid last night, i only caugh one spoiler though, was there more, i herd her say

Spoiler Spoiler Show

was there any more? just so i'll know not to watch it again
Yeah, I got that point. But I didn't think that they were connected either. However, I had a theory that they were, but no one believed me. They look like each other. See their eyes?

TRuePlaya187

i guess it was something that square wanted us to know before hand because they wouldn't let someone from the cast spoil anything too major though, it spoiled me but if someone who hasnt been folowing KH like us herd that then it prolly wouldn't spoil anything

(i just got the latest issue of gameinformer with the KH2 section in it... pretty sweet!)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TRuePlaya187 said:
i guess it was something that square wanted us to know before hand because they wouldn't let someone from the cast spoil anything too major though, it spoiled me but if someone who hasnt been folowing KH like us herd that then it prolly wouldn't spoil anything

(i just got the latest issue of gameinformer with the KH2 section in it... pretty sweet!)
Yeah, but I guess it was all right for Brittney to reveal it since we're so close to getting the game. Well, can't say for me since I'm from Europe ...

DualWeilder.

I watched the Riku (David Gallagher) interview, and how is it a spoiler? I'm just wondering, cause I didn't feel that spoiled after watching it.

well i thought he said "im the last survivor of the organization" but he really says
"hes the last survivor of the organization" so i thought it was a spoiler until i realized what he actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back