• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblade Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
You see on Sora's normal Keyblade (Kingdom Key), the keychain at the bottom is Mickey's head. Could this mean that King Mickey made the Keyblades and, possibly, made Sora's dream/awakening?

Also: I was looking at the two pictures of Sora in WhoIsANobody's signature. His shirt is almost completely inverted in color. White shirt with black trim, to black shirt with white trim. And, as I've said before, the voice of Sora in Kingdom Hearts was Haley Joel Osment (Sixth Sense, Pay It Forward, A.I.). Just after Kingdom Hearts was released in the United States, Osment went through puberty and his voice is lower now. His lower voice changes Sora's voice and "mood", which doesn't seem to match with his clothing in Kingdom Hearts. I don't know how his clothes are actually altered in Kingdom Hearts II.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i would agree with the thought of mickey creating the keyblades because he's supposed to be like a god (exsaturating)(sp?) because theSE contract and all so he will definatly have great powers in the kh series... also the keyblade chooses its master so im sure mickey would choose to give it to someone with a good heart (im not exactly sure whats up with riku being the "true" master at first but whatever) and also leon yuffie and aris/arith knew a lot about the keyblade.. and were also apparently closely aquainted with the king in kh.. so i completely agree with this theory

DarkMaster146

I think Mickey was once a key bearer and the new bearer of the Keyblade is Sora. I also think that Sora's key is the improved version from Mickey's key...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
At the start of KH mickey said "this key" in such a way that it seems he did not even know what it truly was....so he could not have created them. He is a king.....but I'm sure even his powers are limited. But. it must be connected to mickey in some way, unless the mickey head represents how the Kingdom Key is the original, "King Keyblade", in a way. It is the true one.
Lets see.....his colors may be inverted.....but it seems that KH2 is on a basis of different worlds, such as twilight. Twilight is a coming of darkness...so it connects with the inverted colors.
And it is human nature to change moods....

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
MochaCat, I had thought about his necklace a long time ago and completely forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me! Lol. And the fact that Mickey explained "this key" as if he didn't have the knowledge of it's origin is true as well. Thanks for that, SilverWolf.

Last edited:

Sora_aroS

i think the reasons his heads there is because its his key chain it looks almost like the one he made only the medallion thing is silver and mickey's is gold, and if he made the keyblades, then alll of the types of keyblades would have his head because he made them

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
To all: VERY good points. Genie hearing about the Keyhole thousands of years ago was what made me withdraw my theory. Thanks, everyone! And OmniKBM, his voice is quite lower than what it used to be. I'm not sure if Osment will be the voice of Sora in KHII, though.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Hm....i dont see how mickey could have phisicly created the Keyblades...but its a perfect thought on Why his head is at the bottem..."This Keychain Brings out the Keyblades true form and power" as said from the inventory...

If saying Micky Created the Kingdom Key, how did he do it? Was it made from Light, or just his heart? Hm... compleatly no idea...
And why would he create it, and give it to Sora? yeah sora is supposed to open the door to light, but if mickey made it, why wont he do it?

This has to tie in somewhere with the Present World, not dark, light, or inbetween *aka Twilight*

Maybe Soras Key is the Key to the present... (those who go back far enough in this forum will know what im talking about in full depth)

Some how...the world is revolving around Mickey...explaining how Ansem knows his power so well I.E. Ansem- Meddelsome King...!

I dont know...I cant solve ur guys theorys...just make up facts...

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I have dropped the theory of mickey creating the keyblade, but mickey's head on the chain must be connected to some aspect of the keyblade, nonetheless. thanks for all the feedback, you're helping me out a lot.

tdude_6

I don't think it has any special significance. just like sora's necklace. Just somthin square put in to confuse us

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
the kingdom key is just the keychain not the actual keyblade, right so maybe mickey created the kingdom key. who knows what the actual keyblade looks like without the keychain

Sora_aroS

well i think mickey made the head thing in gold and silver, gold the strongest and silver a little weaker, and thats how it looks likethe one he has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back