• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

I simply just really really want a Keyblade that's a mix of Oathkeeper and Oblivion with a bit of Way to dawn in there!

There is one in 358/2 Days, I forgot the name though, but I believe there was a specific requirement to use it.

EDIT: Found it http://www.khwiki.net/Two_Become_One its in KH2FM and Days. I really liked this keyblade and want to see its re appearance one way or the other.

Decrith

If Roxas makes a comeback (which he probably will) I hope Two Become One is his default keyblade.

Decrith

I don't really like 3 people having the same Default Keyblade, it looks weird.

I can picture Sora has the Kingdom Key, Roxas has the Two Become One or Oblivion, and Xion with the Oathkeeper.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, the Two become one is themed after Roxas, so it would not be that farfetched if this one becomes his default Keyblade when his own heart is awakened.
In the last part of the DDD opening though he is again seen wielding both Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and these seem to be more or less staples for him as well.
I also wouldn't mind if for some reason Roxas retains his dual wield ability and becomes the only one to be able to use it constantly. It would add more variety to the different Keyblade wielders (like Ven's backhand-wielding) and give a strong incentive to get him as a possible party member.

As for Xion, her Keyblade was fake and she could only wield by sapping Roxas' powers.
I am all for her to come back, but maybe she should no longer be able to wield a Keyblade. Give her a mage staff or something. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back