• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

Those were magnificent. I really liked the Symphony of Sorcery and Traverse Town keyblades... Zexion's had a really nice touch with the book too

KevVentus

Ha. I was referring to the fan designs a few posts above : P

Can we get a name of that artist? And do they have anymore?

I love looking at Keyblade designs. I've tried a few myself but it doesn't really work out..

strugglechamp

I wonder if ultima weapon is gonna be the ultimate weapon in 3D? Seem like the last couple of game we've had, it always gets beat out by some other keyblade in one area or another.

Mr Yippie

he must've looked into the DDD blades we've seen because most of those are spot on the money

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I want a star wars world just to get a lightsaber keyblade... that feel when it will never happen

Awards
I came up with this one a while back:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
The sketch looks better, it has more of a rustic feel to it but yeah amazing. How did you make a 3d render of it?
im assuming cinema 4d

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Discussing custom keyblades?

Well, might also just throw in my own two custom designs, themed after Riku and Ventus, respectively. ;)

Be warned though, these pics are huge!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Magnum

Discussing custom keyblades?

Well, might also just throw in my own two custom designs, themed after Riku and Ventus, respectively. ;)

Be warned though, these pics are huge!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Sweet keyblades. Wish all these custom keyblades were in the game. If I had to choose a favorite, I would choose the blue one, it's awesome.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What better way to get rid of nightmares than a dream catcher keyblade?

DreamCatcher.gif

Weren't people saying the Ultima Weapon in 3D should be based off a Dream Catcher, or it would be implicated into the design somehow.

Like someone even drew up what it could look like....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I still like the Ultima Weapon they went with, follows along with the other Ultima Weapons.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheRoadToDawn

I simply just really really want a Keyblade that's a mix of Oathkeeper and Oblivion with a bit of Way to dawn in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back