• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Medals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coopertennent

So they just added two new medal grabs, FF and KH Friends, and Disney Friends, both of which appear to have new medals. Are either of these worth it or should we still save our medals?

Seyi

If you only summon 10 of either group of them once, would you pick FF or Disney? I am asking this because I heard good things about Minnie and Herc and now i see that cloud is good too, so should i summon for one of them?

DaDurianBomb

Hey All Question on King Mickey Black Coat Version. Do you guys know if this Medal has been released yet? or was it already released and Only Limited time only During Halloween and Xmas . Does any one know what is Na Current Medal Sets of current ? IF so please do List the Medal list and there availability

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Minnie is the only medal who has Curaga in every version of Unchained, this medal is extremly useful for some later bosses, but you shouldn't need it now.
The Cloud medal is indeed very useful, but there will be better ones.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I need to do some 'jewel farming' for these ones, but I also had the same question, which group to choose. As a player that goes for full force rather than healing/backup, I would naturally (and recklessly) choose the KH & FF Friends pack, but since you folks mentioned Queen Minnie's Curaga... I am not so sure of my choice anymore.

Raybrand

What are your opinions on KHII Riku? Looking at the ability description, stats and cost they seem just as good, only difference is their type.
Reason I ask is that no one has mentioned it is because I managed to get it and the description says it hits 6 times, I know Hercules is a single target ability as well but does it only hit once?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
What are your opinions on KHII Riku? Looking at the ability description, stats and cost they seem just as good, only difference is their type.
Reason I ask is that no one has mentioned it is because I managed to get it and the description says it hits 6 times, I know Hercules is a single target ability as well but does it only hit once?
KH2 Riku lasted me a very long time in JPN Ux, I'd say that he's the best speed medal out there for NA right now.
You don't need to worry about getting the medals right now, they are all permanent additions to the draw pool so you will have more chances of getting them in the future.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey All Question on King Mickey Black Coat Version. Do you guys know if this Medal has been released yet? or was it already released and Only Limited time only During Halloween and Xmas .

Mickey Black Coat is not available in the NA version yet.

Does any one know what is Na Current Medal Sets of current ? IF so please do List the Medal list and there availability

I've updated the JP and NA medal lists to include availability (far right column). As of right now, the NA version has had no timed-exclusive medals.

JP: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...90Z71pTADdcLSPD88jmK-Z8/edit?usp=docslist_api
NA: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DaJeYS7Mm-hwcglQ7HHYFjY/edit?usp=docslist_api

Moose

Awards
Does anyone know if the new medals are exclusive to these deals? Or will you still be able to get them in the regular 10 drop?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Does anyone know if the new medals are exclusive to these deals? Or will you still be able to get them in the regular 10 drop?
They are all permanent additions to the drawpool. Only premiums will disappear, and so far there are none in NA Ux.

FFxStrife

What exactly are premium medals?

I think they are 6* only medals with a different artwork/special attack. My guess is that they're the illustrated versions:

latest

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
What exactly are premium medals?
Exceptional medals that are only available for their event period.
JPN Ux's more recent premium medals have a voiced line when using their ability, too.

Premiums in JPN Ux include: Roxas SP, Sephiroth, Pooh&Piglet, Cloud Illust. V, Sora&Donald&Goofy Illust V, Xion SP, Axel SP, Sora Illust V (voiced), Riku Illust. V (voiced), Ansem SoD Illust V (voiced), Aqua Illust V (voiced), Ventus Illust V (voiced), Marluxia boss V (voiced).
Marluxia is currently in the JPN drawpool.
523.jpg

I think they are 6* only medals with a different artwork/special attack. Normally they're illustrated:

latest
Some of them are illustrated, not all, but all of them are 6* only, yes.

FFxStrife

Some of them are illustrated, not all, but all of them are 6* only, yes.

My edit wasn't quick enough! :v

Speaking of premium medals, do they come with guilt bubbles or is that screenshot of someone that actually got more than one?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
My edit wasn't quick enough! :v

Speaking of premium medals, do they come with guilt bubbles or is that screenshot of someone that actually got more than one?
They all come with 3 ability dots/"guilt bubbles" each, except for the early premiums (Roxas SP, Sephiroth).
They probably will all have 3 dots when they arrive in NA, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back