• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Medals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm kind of mad that only one of these freaking cards hits all targets as I finally saved up for another 10 medal reward. Now I gotta wait two more days until the promotion ends so I can redeem them.

Raybrand

I'm kind of mad that only one of these freaking cards hits all targets as I finally saved up for another 10 medal reward. Now I gotta wait two more days until the promotion ends so I can redeem them.

Before I comment on your post, just wanted to say the gif in your signiture is so cool.

During the event I am still using the daily deal instead of going for the 10 medal reward, since the medals from those new medals in the 10 medal deals can still be drawn in the daily deal. Sure you are much more likely to get the really good new medals but I still think it works out better for the daily deal since with the same amount of jewels you get 5 medals.

P.S. I first got the 10 medal kh and ff deal, didn't get any new medals (KHII Leon, Limit Form Sora, KHII Cloud), I got the daily deal next day and there I got the KHII Normal Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back