• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Movie - Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life, the latest Pokémon film which opened in Japanese theaters just four months ago, is premiering on American television on Friday afternoon with more showings later in the week. The 12th Pokémon film runs on the Cartoon Network at 5:30 p.m. ET/PT on Friday, as well as at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, and at 8:30 a.m. on November 28. A trailer is available on the official website.

The film is the final part of the Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Trilogy, after 2007's Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai and 2008's Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior. Kunihiko Yuyama, the director of most of the Pokémon projects as well as of three Slayers and Kimagure Orange Road films, travelled to the Greek monasteries of Metéora for research. Metéora is considered a holy site and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The film will ship on DVD next spring. The 13th film, Pocket Monster: Diamond & Pearl Platinum, will debut in Japan in summer of 2010.

Original article - link

ffff yeah, I am so getting up and turning on my TV at 9 tomrrow so I can watch it. ~

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Even though the show itself has died for me, I still love the movies. <3 Poke'mon has been around for so long, it's just grown on me.

I kind of want to see how they picture a poke'mon that's clearly been labeled as a Diety, or God, of them all.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Even though the show itself has died for me, I still love the movies. <3 Poke'mon has been around for so long, it's just grown on me.

I kind of want to see how they picture a poke'mon that's clearly been labeled as a Diety, or God, of them all.

Same here.

The show doesn't hold my interest too much any more either, but I still love watching the movies. ~

Tenyas

Yay for not knowing text sarcasm anymore. :D

Still, my mother still watches these. And she's... In her thirties now i believe. Then again, she collects beanie babies too.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Still, my mother still watches these. And she's... In her thirties now i believe. Then again, she collects beanie babies too.
That's always fun. Rofl. Really? In a way I find that to be so fucking funny and awesome at the same time.

Was that...sarcasm? :c

All the 21 year old's that I know are going to watch it. 8D

.../somewhat sarcasm
Lolz. It was.

High or Drunk? 8D

Hooray for sarcasm!

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website

Lol.

My mother would watch pokemon as well...but she said that pokemon annoy her. :/ ?

But really, I don't see anything wrong with a 21 year old watching pokemon...it's only weird if you're 40. 8[

Trust me, it's just plain scary...

EDIT:

Dawning Twilight said:
Lolz. It was.

High or Drunk? 8D

Hooray for sarcasm!

High or Drunk, you say?

Sadly...Neither. :<

And yes, yay for sarcasm!

I couldn't live without it. <3

Tenyas

My parents are the ones who started me on it. XD And now my sister still collects those cards and watches those shows...

One night, some neighbors of mine got drunk and started watching pokemon. Best film night ever. It would be great if that would happen again. :3

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
My parents are the ones who started me on it. XD And now my sister still collects those cards and watches those shows...

One night, some neighbors of mine got drunk and started watching pokemon. Best film night ever. It would be great if that would happen again. :3
It really is fun. I should do it again this friday. xD

I remember the cards. I used to have a whole bunch of those. xDDD

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
It's actually really fun when you're drunk. lol.

Nor could I.

My parents made fun of it when I was a kid. It was great. xD

I can imagine, lol.

<-- Under age minor. >.>;;

Although I did accidently have a small amount of alchol once...at church. xD

Lol, mine did too.
...And of course they still do, but even more so when I was like, five.

I had a serious pokemon problem when I was young...collecting all the cards, plushies, etc. xD

EDIT:

Really?
That's funny. xD

Ahaha, that sounds like a interesting night. xD

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
I can imagine, lol.

<-- Under age minor. >.>;;

Although I did accidently have a small amount of alchol amount of once...at church. xD

Lol, mine did too.
...And of course they still do, but even more so when I was like, five.

I had a serious pokemon problem when I was young...collecting all the cards, plushies, etc. xD
<-----Legal Drunk. 8D

Rofl. Like in Family Guy. "Geez is that really the blood of Christ?" "Yeah." Geez he must've been drunk 24/7." xDDD

just the cards for me. rofl.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
<-----Legal Drunk.

Rofl. Like in Family Guy. "Geez is that really the blood of Christ?" "Yeah." Geez he must've been drunk 24/7." xDDD

just the cards for me. rofl.

Lollolol. xD

Really?
I guess I just had a serious addiction. xD

Ooh, does anyone remember the pokemon cards you could get in a pack of gum?

And you had to collect all the cards to complete the puzzle.

...I never did collect all of them. xD

Tenyas

I faintly remember that. If anything, my sister would've been the one to finish that puzzle. But... Never did. Pff, WE DID GET POSTCARDS THOUGH! And still have some :3 Along with the first series of cards they came out with... Ooh, and Shiny Charizard. *w* That thing's worth like, 50 bucks alone I believe.

Man, are we far off from the movie.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Lollolol. xD

Really?
I guess I just had a serious addiction. xD

Ooh, does anyone remember the pokemon cards you could get in a pack of gum?

And you had to collect all the cards to complete the puzzle.

...I never did collect all of them. xD
Well I was and still am (thank god) a boy. xD

Nope.

Still Nope. lol.

God the games were the shit. I still play them when bored to this day. xDDDD

Tenyas

Silver. <3 I love playing that one. My favorite quote from it is when the Guy who makes Poke'balls goes to test one and shouts, "I will show you the dexterity of my BALLS" I just love English translations~

Used to have Yellow. Thing died though. D: And... Haven't gotten any of the new ones although they do look nice.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
I faintly remember that. If anything, my sister would've been the one to finish that puzzle. But... Never did. Pff, WE DID GET POSTCARDS THOUGH! And still have some :3 Along with the first series of cards they came out with... Ooh, and Shiny Charizard. *w* That thing's worth like, 50 bucks alone I believe.

Man, are we far off from the movie.

Lol.

OMG, you are so lucky. :O

Yeah, the original shiny ones are the only ones worth anything.

The normal cards wont get you more than five bucks. :/

Yes, yes we are. xD

Well I was and still am (thank god) a boy. xD

Nope.

Still Nope. lol.

God the games were the shit. I still play them when bored to this day. xDDDD

Lol. xD

Omg, the original Game Boy games were the best. <333

I still play them every now and then as well. xDD

Ooh, have you ever played Pokemon pinball for the game boy color?
I freakin' loved that game. xD

EDIT:

Silver. <3 I love playing that one. My favorite quote from it is when the Guy who makes Poke'balls goes to test one and shouts, "I will show you the dexterity of my BALLS" I just love English translations~

Used to have Yellow. Thing died though. D: And... Haven't gotten any of the new ones although they do look nice.

Oh my. :O
English translations really are something, huh? xDD

Yellow. <3

I love how Pikachu would follow you around. Sooo cute. <333

If you decide to get a new pokemon game, you have to get Platinum. :D

It's awesome. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back