• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Movie - Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Silver. <3 I love playing that one. My favorite quote from it is when the Guy who makes Poke'balls goes to test one and shouts, "I will show you the dexterity of my BALLS" I just love English translations~

Used to have Yellow. Thing died though. D: And... Haven't gotten any of the new ones although they do look nice.
Rofl. ball dexterity.

I bought like one of every version xD

Lol. xD

Omg, the original Game Boy games were the best. <333

I still play them every now and then as well. xDD

Ooh, have you ever played Pokemon pinball for the game boy color?
I freakin' loved that game. xD
They were. Red Version FTW!

I have an emu of the Gold Version. Lol.

Once. My friend had it and i played it. got bored though lol. i just liked battling the fuck out of people. eat my hyper beam jackasses! xDDDD

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
urgh i didnt like this one much out of the 3 of this trilogy (rise of darkrai, giratina and the sky warrior, arceus and the jewel of life). It was sooooooooo lamee lol. Like i wouldve loved more of a fight between the 3dragons and arceus. Plus they kept calling him arc-eus with a K sound. ALSO the dum english version took out the iconic scene where arceus gets spacial rend, roar of time, and wilowisp to the face and THEN he judgements those 3 (note: this is in the japanese version). The best parts were the battle scenes.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
They were. Red Version FTW!

I have an emu of the Gold Version. Lol.

Once. My friend had it and i played it. got bored though lol. i just liked battling the fuck out of people. eat my hyper beam jackasses! xDDDD

Red version was awesome as well. ~
The first Pokemon game I ever played actually. :3

I didn't get the blue version, but my aunt let me borrow hers once. T'was fun. :D

Ah, okay.

What about Silver?
I never played Gold, but I do have Silver. :3

Rofl. xDDD

EDIT:

urgh i didnt like this one much out of the 3 of this trilogy (rise of darkrai, giratina and the sky warrior, arceus and the jewel of life). It was sooooooooo lamee lol. Like i wouldve loved more of a fight between the 3dragons and arceus. Plus they kept calling him arc-eus with a K sound. ALSO the dum english version took out the iconic scene where arceus gets spacial rend, roar of time, and wilowisp to the face and THEN he judgements those 3 (note: this is in the japanese version). The best parts were the battle scenes.

NO! SPOILERS! D:

Lol. I'll deal. xD

Ah, so it wasn't as good as the Japanese version?
I guess that's to be expected. :/

And omg, I agree that english pronounciations are really annoying sometimes.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Red version was awesome as well. ~
The first Pokemon game I ever played actually. :3

I didn't get the blue version, but my aunt let me borrow hers once. T'was fun. :D

Ah, okay.

What about Silver?
I never played Gold, but I do have Silver. :3

Rofl. xDDD
Same here.

My sister had the blue version. we battled a butt load. it was epic. guess who won 85% of the time.

Yep i owned silver for a bit. it was fun. not as fun as getting 99 Rare Candies in the original rofl.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Same here.

My sister had the blue version. we battled a butt load. it was epic. guess who won 85% of the time.

Yep i owned silver for a bit. it was fun. not as fun as getting 99 Rare Candies in the original rofl.

85% eh?

Hmm...your sister? xDD

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, the original is still the best. lol.

Platinum is pretty fun though, you should consider getting it if you don't already have it.

And then we could swap friend codes and play with each other. It would be a lot of fun. :D

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
85% eh?

Hmm...your sister? xDD

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, the original is still the best. lol.

Platinum is pretty fun though, you should consider getting it if you don't already have it.

And then we could swap friend codes and play with each other. It would be a lot of fun. :D
Curses! Foiled again. I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET!!! NEXT TIME!!! ROFL.

Agreed.

Never got it. I'm interested in the new ones Heart Gold and Soul Silver. remakes i believe.

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Curses! Foiled again. I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET!!! NEXT TIME!!! ROFL.

Agreed.

Never got it. I'm interested in the new ones Heart Gold and Soul Silver. remakes i believe.

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ah, inspector Gadget, lol. x3

Yeah, Heart Gold and Soul Silver both look good, but I haven't heard anything about a release stateside, have you?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Along with SF it isn't really all that new to begin with. It was okay, they ruing it by making Arceus have such a big part to where he needs to talk. The one good thing about it was that they managed to C4D like affects in almost every climax scene.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Yeah, but it just premeired in the US three days ago, so for those of us in the states that didn't know about it before now, it's 'new'. :/

Vossler said:
Along with SF it isn't really all that new to begin with. It was okay, they ruing it by making Arceus have such a big part to where he needs to talk. The one good thing about it was that they managed to C4D like affects in almost every climax scene

Arceus talks?

Oh great, that totally ruins it for me. :/

Mewtwo - okay, fine.

But I like the fact that Dialgia and Palkia don't talk.
Idk, I just think it would be kind of odd if they talked.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Darnit, what's with all the talking poke'mon now? D< I liked how Latios and Latias were adorable and didn't talk, they used actions insted. But now, they have Jirachi, Shaman, ARCEUS [Why darn you? why?], Mewtwo [he's okay in my book though. His voice is EPIC], and a whole lotta others I don't want to bother with atm.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
a lot of them talk now. kinda ruins it all.

Yeah I know. It was cool when Mewtwo talked because I was like six and you never saw a Pokemon talk ever. Enti pushed it a little in the third movie. But now they just ruing all the movies with having the main Pokemon talk.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Darnit, what's with all the talking poke'mon now? D< I liked how Latios and Latias were adorable and didn't talk, they used actions insted. But now, they have Jirachi, Shaman, ARCEUS [Why darn you? why?], Mewtwo [he's okay in my book though. His voice is EPIC], and a whole lotta others I don't want to bother with atm.

a lot of them talk now. kinda ruins it all.

Vossler said:
Yeah I know. It was cool when Mewtwo talked because I was like six and you never saw a Pokemon talk ever. Enti pushed it a little in the third movie. But now they just ruing all the movies with having the main Pokemon talk.

My feelings exactly.

Pokemon shouldn't talk.

The only pokemon I don't mind talking are Mewtwo, Entei and Lucario. :c

Because I mean, what's next?

If they ever make Pikachu talk, I swear I will abandon the series right then and there.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Entei was neat. Nice voice and it just made his connection with the little girl all the more obvious. But, now... I don't think they're even trying anymore.

If they ever make Pikachu talk, I swear I will abandon the series right then and there.

Fff, please no. D: The games they have them doing that is far enough thank you. Oh, I forgot Lugia. But... It was made up with his roar <3

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
My feelings exactly.

Pokemon shouldn't talk.

The only pokemon I don't mind talking are Mewtwo, Entei and Lucario. :c

Because I mean, what's next?

They have I think, but it wasn't in the movie, and even if it did happen, it was for like two seconds. It was in a older episode I think.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Entei was neat. Nice voice and it just made his connection with the little girl all the more obvious. But, now... I don't think they're even trying anymore.

Fff, please no. D: The games they have them doing that is far enough thank you. Oh, I forgot Lugia. But... It was made up with his roar <3

Yeah, that's why I didn't mind Entei talking. ~

Oh, I forgot about Lugia. :O
He wasn't too bad though...and yeah, the roar. <3
Lol. xD

They have I think, but it wasn't in the movie, and even if it did happen, it was for like two seconds. It was in a older episode I think.

Oh really?

Hmm...now that you mention it, I kind of remember something like that...idk, maybe it's just me. :/

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Yeah, that's why I didn't mind Entei talking. ~

Oh, I forgot about Lugia. :O
He wasn't too bad though...and yeah, the roar. <3
Lol. xD

Oh really?

Hmm...now that you mention it, I kind of remember something like that...idk, maybe it's just me. :/

I think it might be me too, but it's out there unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back