• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interview: New Days + Coded Details and an Upcoming Special Announcement?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly has surfaced, and contained within its pages is a brand new interview with Tetsuya Nomura. Among discussing many of his works including Final Fantasy XIII and Advent Children, Nomura also drops some more details on 358/2 Days and Coded. But that's not all, at the end of the interview, Nomura hints that there will be a Special Announcement regarding the Kingdom Hearts Series in the upcoming week! Check out the translations below, courtesy of HeartStation!

-Let’s chat about the directions you’ve taken with other titles. First from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Nomura: Development is in the last stage. It’s finally in debugging now. Since the game is set up in mission modes, if you only clear the required missions, the game can be played to the end in a short time period. However, if you complete everything, the volume of the title is exceeding. I’m excited about multiplayer mode. Without having a mission purpose, you’ll have fun competing with each other. (Laughs)

-How is the content of Kingdom Hearts Coded going on the mobile phone?

Nomura: Because it is being distributed in episodes, a certain number of them is created and the stock is guaranteed when the title is purchased.

-Thank you so much for your time. Is there anything else to add?

Nomura: I’m very excited in the direction these titles are moving in. Next week, we plan on making a special announcement regarding the Kingdom Hearts series - please look forward to it.

Sources: FF7AC Reunion, HeartStation, and Famitsu Weekly.

So, what do you guys suppose this special announcement is all about? And is anyone rather disappointed that the required Gameplay to get through the Days' story is rather small? (Though, he says if one is to do everything the game has to offer it is quite lengthy so... maybe it isn't too bad).

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: New Nomura Interview: New Days, Coded Details and an Upcoming Special Announcemen

Glad to hear Days sounds to be a bit more extensive than I first thought.

A

Audo

Re: New Nomura Interview: New Days, Coded Details and an Upcoming Special Announcemen

Eh. Kinda wish he would finally address the specifics on the Multiplayer (i.e. Multi-Card, Single-Card, Online Play, etc.)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Re: New Nomura Interview: New Days + Coded Details and an Upcoming Special Announceme

woo, special announcement. perhaps a BBS release date?

A

Audo

Re: New Nomura Interview: New Days + Coded Details and an Upcoming Special Announceme

HeartStation seems to be thinking more along the lines of a release date for Coded's episodic content. I suppose it could easily be either though.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

both would be pretty cool. the episode distribution thing is pretty nifty.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

With so many worlds I can hardly see how Days is going to be "small". Oh dear, how discouraging.

A

Audo

With so many worlds I can hardly see how Days is going to be "small". Oh dear, how discouraging.
Well, he just said that if you only do the very minimum required missions it would be over in a short period of time.
But he also said if you were to do everything, you would find that there is an immense amount of content in the game.
So I don't think it should be an issue of concern.

Apollo

Silver Member

I can't wait to hear the special announcement.

UnnamedPerson

Awards

Perhaps the special Announcement is in regards to the future of KH, Beyond the 3 new games.
I don't think a Special Announcement would just be a release date though, It would be too much hype over something small, Unless they say something about a worldwide release for one of the games.

A

Audo

All he said was one line. I don't see how that falls under generating "too much hype" for anything.

Kyoko

i think it will be about KH 3 >_>

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

now I'm even more excited...wonder what the anouncement will be about?...maybe they'll announce a KH3 game =D or perhaps a Kingdom Hearts movie...=)

A

Audo

xD. Now watch as it is something completely lame, like new KH Mobile Avatar clothes.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I hope it is something regarding BBS or a simultaneous release of Days or even better KH3!!!

The KH3 thing of course is unlikely to happen until atleast TGS09 or Jump Festa.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...

now I'm even more excited...wonder what the anouncement will be about?...maybe they'll announce a KH3 game =D or perhaps a Kingdom Hearts movie...=)

KH3 wouldn't be the announcement...that would have to be after the 3 new games, right?

and as for the movie, no
that would fail

A

Audo

I hope it is something regarding BBS or a simultaneous release of Days or even better KH3!!!

The KH3 thing of course is unlikely to happen until atleast TGS09 or Jump Festa.
It's not going to be an announcement for the simultaneous release of Days. The Japanese (who the interview was directed at) wouldn't give a damn about a simultaneous release since it wouldnt affect them at all. Nothing very special about that.

Shade737

Silver Member

I am still hoping for a KH3 announcement.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Mabey they are going to show DS's face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back