• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Optional FF Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

glitterbabyfhc

lmao, nice key. they would be pretty cool but as soon as i read that i thought..damn how would sin look being squished into a room. why who knows.

glitterbabyfhc

oh and my answer would havta be for the kh3 game i would wanna fight max ( goofy's son) .... goofy would be like wtf....MAX!!!!! bad boy you're grounded.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ultimecia from FF8......that would be awesome........especially if you fight her when she junctions herself with the ultimate guardian force......GRIEVER!!

Twighlight_Key

glitterbabyfhc said:
lmao, nice key. they would be pretty cool but as soon as i read that i thought..damn how would sin look being squished into a room. why who knows.

Yah you got a point there but still. And if Sora got older in KH3 Tidus must have too right? SO maybe there would be a cutcene of Tidus facing Sin along with Auron and the fairis. One can only hope:(

The Used

If they had Sin they could put it in a fight like Ursula or Cerberus in KH1. But I think it would be cool to fight Jecht (Final Aeon form.)

Last edited:

glitterbabyfhc

lmao twilight key hope is the key. and the used is right. they have battles with huge ol beasts so yes you can hope. now as for bringing tidus back, hehe i'd rather deal with him myself. i personally loved fighting tidus in kh1 on destiny islands.

glitterbabyfhc

and fighting jecht as sora would be pretty awesome but thats the time for tidus to fight...but then again he'd have to advanced at least 7-8 years from kh1 to be able to beat him.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes, Sin and Braska's Final Aeon aka. Jecht would be very awesome........I ,yself find that Ultimecia would be the best to put in......cause.....well, there needs to be more FF8 characters........

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Kuja was one of the gayest characters ever.....at least the most effeminate......

urutapu

The Weapons. You know, Diamond Weapon, Emerald Weapon, Ultima Weapon..and a few others..

riku157

Kuja was the coolest final fantasy villain next to sephiroth. I would really like to fight kuja in kh3 but have three parts to the fight one part where your fighting him with his dragon, the next him off the dragon, and the last part him in trance.

Twighlight_Key

Kuja was the gayest person i have ever seen in a videogame. What the heck were the creators of ff9 thinking when they made her i mean he. He looks anddresses like a girl! I think they had a little too much of Aurons rum:rolleyes:

riku157

Kuja was one of the coolest. All of the chaos that was caused by him proves it. it doesnt matter how the person looks but by the persons actions.

wingedKnightTx

Yeah, i thought Kuja was a girl at first, but he was still may favorite character in IX. It would be awsome to fight him in KH3, though. Also, it would be kinda cool if you could fight the Dark Aeons from FFX/X-2, or atleast Bahamut....

On a side note, Auron has a jug of Sake, not rum. FFX is full of Asian culture refrences, and Sake would be the obvious choice for his licquore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back