• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Optional FF Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

glitterbabyfhc

lmao at the auron's rum comment and i never realized how technical everyone was on this site. like to correct everyone in every possible way don't they?

Twighlight_Key

glitterbabyfhc said:
lmao at the auron's rum comment and i never realized how technical everyone was on this site. like to correct everyone in every possible way don't they?

I know right! Everyone takes EVERYTHING seriously here. Its like ill say oathkeeper keyblade and theyd correct me and say it was a keychain which i kbnow is true but no one really cares. Besides rum, sake, same diffrence.

Ansem/Sephy

OK. Here's my list....

1. Safer Sephiroth (the ULTIMATE FIGHT!!!)

2. Some of the harder WEAPONS

3. Braska's Final Aeon or Seymour

4. President Rufus Shinra

Pretty cool. But almost out of Sora's league.

K

Kegluneq

My favorite weapon, Diamond weapon.
DiamondWeapon.jpg

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
urutapu said:
The Weapons. You know, Diamond Weapon, Emerald Weapon, Ultima Weapon..and a few others..

That would be awesome! and to get the ultima weapon keychain you'd have to beat diamond, emerald, ruby, omega, and then finally ultima.

i actually drew a heartless ultima weapon, although it looks nothing like the ultima weapon from FF, (it looks more like guard armor, except its made out of swords and maces and daggers and stuff.)

wingedKnightTx

hey, usually i'm not technical, but when it comes to alcohol, it's kinda my right as a college student to clarify misconception. there is a big diffrence between Rum and Sake. Rum is made with molassis (the stuff in most BBQ sausces) and Sake is made with Rice. Also, Auron is kick ass, and a jug of Sake sounds better than a jug of Rum (sake just rolls off the tounge)

FATE

Awards
lets see...how about kadaj, loz and yazoo from advent children

ZetoCloud

1st i wan to kill Sin for being such a big monster, Omega Weapon(FF8) for having so much health tat squall had to use lionheart a few times and Ruby weapon(FF7) for letting Cloud fight alone u dirtbag

urutapu

Twighlight_Key said:
the whole weapons thing would contradict the Ultima Weapon Keychain
So? FINAL FANTASY's had games with both the Ultima WEAPON monster and the Ultima Weapon sword. >>

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
The Turks seem like a good tournament match.......and so does Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo.........But I just gotta say, I want to see Ultimecia......she would be a great addition.......okay! I want every fricken final FF boss including ultimate weapons!!!!

Ansem/Sephy

OOOoooo!! Ooooo!! New additions!

Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo from AC!

and

Leviathan!! (that would be awesome!! Ya know? Like just have an ocean scene, you're floating and Leviathan comes out!! and c'mon, it would have to be like freakin' HUGE!!!!)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
LEVIATHAN!! THE PWNER AT THE SEAS!! AHH!!...ya Leviathan would be very cool.....I would like all FF summons to be there......There should be different FF matches....one where you fight da summons......one where you fight the FF villains....and one where you fight da optional FF bosses.....including the weapons........and Ozma.....wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back