• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Places New Enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoorKeeper

Website
www.myspace.com
what new place in KingdomHearts 2 Final Mix Do Yall hope for?
well for me in beasts castle i hope you can go out side that gate door u know where you fight Xalden at and in agrabah you can go inside the palace And also have a Sora Roxas battle in the world that never was we only got to watch them fight in the origenal i want too kick Roxas's @zz also bring back so Org XIII members i want to fight them in in...3D!!! Oh and more KeyBlades

So what new places enemys do yall want:confused:

Xehanort: 17

The fight Sora vs RoXaS is in KH2:FM and also you can fight Every Organization member. Also there is a Fight with the Enigmatic Soldier, he is said to be stronger then Sephiroth.

I can't wait. Boooooooo Yaaaaaaaa.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
a soldier harder than Sephiroth? hmmm...well i can't say i wasn't dissapointed with sephres in kh2 but having someone who surpasses him? i don't like that. Sephiroth should remain the ultimate challenge. unless this enigmatic SOLDIER is Zack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back