• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New Quote*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManFromJapan

Banishing Blade said:
All the spam posted by n00bs hurts my eyes!! It's called "Posting more than a 5 word sentece!!"

Anyway, in KH it even says that Riku is the true keyblade master, does it not? If it does (I can't remember) then they are obviously talking about him. Meaning that something has happened to the current keyblade master(s). This could make for an interesting plot twist, no?

No....he himself (Riku) was just suggesting that since he had the power of darkness, he could weild the Keyblade....and also that he was the "true" master....just to kinda "scare" Sora and make Donald and Goofy go with him.

TheManFromJapan

imallaboutKH: thats exactly what I just said...but with a bit more depth.

P.S. - Katamari Damacy is a sick game. I can't manage to get over 880m....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well if you know, Riku found out about being the true Keyblade Master from Maleficent. How do you know she didn't lie? She could have knew Riku had the power to wield it and used him as a pawn to take it from him so he wouldn't ruin her plans....

Plus Sora got the keyblade....not Riku. So it doesn't matter. Either way Sora is the one who will open the door to the light. He is the True Keyblade Master....in a way....

TheManFromJapan

I still don't get why you say...."in a way"...lol...he either is or isn't.

Anyway, I was just stating that since Riku harnessed the power of darkness from Maleficent....he was able to weild the Keyblade....at least for a bit.

Riku did "lose" the Keyblade after fighting Sora because his heart was "too weak" right?.....that may have what made him ...uhh...."permanently" lose the power to weild the Keyblade.....but again...who knows...

*man I like using quotation marks....lol*

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
In a way....there are many ways to say that Sora is the True Keyblade Master....he can be the True Keyblade Master of Light. The keyblade he wields can be the keyblade of Light.....Which is why Riku lost it with his Dark heart.....But tis a mere speculation...

~NGD OMEGA~

I say that whole thing in Hollow Bastion was just a test for Sora, to see how he could handle without it, which he passed. KL, I'm glad you aggree, SORA IS THE TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! This was proven at Hollow Bastion. It is not Riku, it is Sora.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Could possibly be Riku since he was the original Keyblade bearer anyway...at least until Sora had a stronger heart than his when Riku decided to join darkness. So maybe now that he's overcome the darkness within him has made him stronger...hmm.

~NGD OMEGA~

RIKU IS NOT THE KEYBLADE MASTER!!!!!!!! DARN YOU RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE RIKU DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, they are not talking about Riku when they refer to the true Keyblade master. You will notice that throughout COM they did not mention once Riku's conection to the Keyblade. So they cannot be talking about Riku, they are either talking about Sora or BHK, but not Riku!

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Kl and NGD as usual you have made very good points, and ManFromJapan have have not seen anyhting that really makes Riku look liek the true keyblade master either. I have read the game script a few times (college kid don't really have time to play through it again). And OathKeeper where in the game does Riku have the keyblade before Sora, Oh thats right nowhere. Not in the beginning of the game thats for sure. Sora had the awakening dream not Riku.

A

Audo

Well we actually dont know if Riku had an awakening dream. He was the one that made the keyhole to DI appear (childhood memory). He was the orginal Kayblade master but when he turned to darkness to get out of his world the Keyblade went to Sora. Riku got the keyblade back at HB but lost it again but not because his heart was weak but just for that instant meaning that he still has a stronger heart than sora. There is another thing need to be taken into affect, If this quote is reffering to a screenshot (possibly the one with Sora and the Unknown in the Underworld) and they say it to Sora then it means that it is not Sora at all. Well just have to wait till someone translates it for sure.

ur-vile

Awards
LordMune said:
I think Square-Enix is deliberately trying to confuse us and start flame wars over stupid theories on forums all over the world.

And they've succeeded :)

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
Well we actually dont know if Riku had an awakening dream. He was the one that made the keyhole to DI appear (childhood memory). He was the orginal Kayblade master but when he turned to darkness to get out of his world the Keyblade went to Sora. Riku got the keyblade back at HB but lost it again but not because his heart was weak but just for that instant meaning that he still has a stronger heart than sora. There is another thing need to be taken into affect, If this quote is reffering to a screenshot (possibly the one with Sora and the Unknown in the Underworld) and they say it to Sora then it means that it is not Sora at all. Well just have to wait till someone translates it for sure.

Ok you still have not proved your point at all. Where, in the game not in your theory, does Riku have the keyblade first. And where in the game do we find out that Riku was the keyblade master. Maleficent telling Riku he is the true keyblade master does not count. That has just her trying to control him and turn him against Sora. And yes Riku does get ahold of the keyblade at Hollow Bastion, but as we have seen from the screen shots of KH2 there is more than one keyblade master; therefore, Riku is not the "true" keyblade master, he is just a keyblade master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back