• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
steamboat willy is a classic cartoon and is only fitting if the characters have their original clothings so thats my guess is to why sora has his kh1 clothings.

Last edited:

cursed keyblade

i still think its just a memory of the king and donald, sora and goffy just get to be there in the memory. i dont think its a playable world. nice job non-existant one, you allways bring us good news, keep it up.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
AHAHHAHAHAH! Sora looks so funny! I still can't believe DOnald doesn't have any pants still! Come on I mean put on some for in the name that is all Holy! Also I agree with the chumps that said Steam boat Wilie is the world behind the door that Merlin showed them. *starts whistling Steamboat Willie song*

P.s Since it's Steam boat Willie does that mean that we won't hear they're voice.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, steam boat willie was the very first cartoon to have sound, which is what made it special (Plus it's mickey's first cartoon) So we will have voices in it...

Non-Existant One

Thank you all. I Appreciate the praise. What can I say, I'm a natural when it comes to finding new stuff.
In regards to Sora's outfit.
The only reason Sora's outfit looks somewhat different is because they slightly altered the outfit in terms of how big his pants are, as well as the desing in his shoes, and how skinny he is. Also there are some other details as well. Like someone said a couple pages back, Sora's clothes look the way they do to match the old style/classic, and or basic design element that Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Pete have; But to sum it all up. They just decided to give Sora a more simpler design for that world to match the the enviornment and it's characters and it looks pretty cool.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hey, this is a classic so it's okey for this world to be silly but do you remember how nomura said mickey's voice will be deeper to sense a more serious tone? i wonder if they'll keep the same "voice" in steamboat willy

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMFG! You have to see this... I don't know if it's worthy of it's own thread, but it's important!

This was just translate from Sora's Domain:
We have a translation from a japanese site:
"The scene where Blonde faces the giant Nobody in the Awakening.

Namine: The Truth is...You are Non-Existent."

Endgame

:D
I think it's possible that merlin shows you the door and explains that it goes to a world that shows the past, so the people in it are the past versions of their current selves, and thats how king mickey can be their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back