• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Site Layout Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

keybladespower#5

I've Been On To The New Site With The New Design And It Looks Great!

But When I Went Onto It This Morning It Was Just The Same Design We Had Before.

Do You Think It's The Site Or Is It My Computer?

PLZ HELP!

KBP#5

OFF TOPIC: This Is My First Post In About A Year!

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
No...It went back.

And sections KH2 and Future of Kingdom Hearts are still in construction.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hmm. It might have been changed back because of some problems. I can't count how many times I tried to load a page in the forums that it said there was a Data Space, or something like that, Error. And that's even when I went to the forums directly.

But now that the old layout is back, there haven't been any problems out of the norm, which were caused by my browser and connection source.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Front Page said:
UPDATE: Hey, this is Audo and we regret to inform that - due to complications with the new layout - we've had to revert to the previous one. It most definitely is not permanent, it is just a temporary thing until we can work out all of the kinks in the new layout. We apologize if this comes as an inconvenience to any of you. We should have the new layout up again shortly.

Nothing serious, apparently.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why do we capitalize every word in our sentences?

D:

Omni Terra

Awards
It's not like we couldn't see this coming. Everthing new has a few problems in it, besides it won't be long till we have the new layout up again.

A

Audo

The New Site Layout is back up, with some obvious modifications. If you have any feedback/comments/concerns relating to the Main Site (not to the Forums) then please alert us via PM.

Back