• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Translations 0_0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
u idiot i wasnt talking to u i was talking to xxriku, and pwn3d do u honestly believe that lol
hey flamer

STFU

i wasn't agreeing or diss agreeing just asking a question n00b

sinharvest_angel

u are a moron as well then, first i was talking to Xxriku, then i simply asked u simple question, dont call call me a n00b

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
The blonde haired kid (yes, still no name) decided to "cross-over" because he was tired of his normal and boring boring existance, similar to Sora.

what does that mean crossed over. ^ thats the new translation. so he left his home world? so im just so lost

IDIOT!!!! WE ALREADY KNEW THIS ALREADY!!! *Labels "IDIOT" on KB2's forehead* PLUS THIS ISN'T A TRANSLATION A CONJECTURE FROM A MORON! :p

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
It probably means, to cross over to the Adventurous side. Sora was wanting to go on Adventures and see new worlds. I mean if Sora didn't get his world destroyed, then he would still be on a that stupid raft Sora, Kairi, and Riku made probably drinking the stupid seawater so he could still live.

And what does the BHK probably do? He might go to the stupid Grocery store everyday so he can get his family food or something. I mean look at him! He looks like a SKATER!!! He must at least skateboard or do an ollie on his board at least once a week!

But, I have to go to bed... so......................................................................

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Sora wasnt bored of his normal existence,Riku was so i think BHK and Riku have more commons in their personalities than Sora and BHK have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back